Part 66

"Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other, those wishing to join the inquisitorial squad, for extra credit come to the high inquisitors office again. Students will be questioned about suspect illicit activities, any student in noncompliance will be expelled." The pink swamp boasted from the speakers.

She was turning this Into a hell hole, I was stuck with hermione and Ginny a lot, as much as I loved the girls, I was so used to having my male friends around and it sucked.

The twins whined everyday about it.

Draco wasn't seen much, he was too busy stuck up umbridges ass as well as Blaise.

She locked the school up fully all the time, it was scary, she made us study in complete silence in the hall and take our exams in there too.

It felt like prison.

Everyone from the DA were currently in the great hall in separate seats, my seat was next to Fred's, George on my other side.

It was the closest we've been for days.

She was making us write lines with her special quills as she sat in Dumbledores chair acting like a queen.

I could tell the twins were planning something, they kept eyeing her down and scowling.

My hand burnt like hell, and I'd have to bandage it up myself this time.

-

After when she let us go, I slowly got my stuff and left with Harry, well not next to him of course.

We got out and cho was stood there waiting for us.

"Harry!" She pleaded and he just nodded his head and walked off, she approached me more closer and I walked off.

I didn't know what to say to her right now, she got us caught, all of us not just her.

-

Later that evening I was sulking in my room, I had nothing to do and the twins couldn't risk getting caught being seen with me seeing as they've been getting more detentions recently and they also didn't want me getting hurt from that swamp.

I was also avoiding most of my friends, I felt like I let them down from the DA, like we didn't have enough time or we wernt prepared enough because of me.

Someone knocked on my door and i groggily got up, I was in some warm clothes seeing as it was getting colder this evening.

I opened my door and mione grabbed my hand and dragged me down to the common room.

"Hey are you mad!" I hissed, Ron and Harry stood infront of us.

"Come on y/n she won't catch us I promise. We're going for a walk along the bridge." Ron begged for me to come.

"But what if-"

"She won't now come on." He grabbed my hand and I flinched a little from being nervous but I gave in and walked with them.

-

As we walked in silence, I kept apologising every now and then, Harry was sulking.

He told me he felt the same way.

"You both did everything you could,no one could win against that old hag." Ron told us.

"Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming. Guys if it's anyone's fault it's ours." Hermione told us, I was a metre away from them, Harry stood at a arch way and stared out.

"Yeah! We're the ones that talked you into it" Ron tried to make it better.

"Yes but we agreed, we tried so hard to help and all it's done is make things worse." Harry spoke for the both of us.