011

"Jaehyun!" Johnny screamed as he is saw his friend being punched by an old man, he then ran towards Jaehyun's direction and Mr. Lee hiding behind a post.

"John-nny" Jaehyun struggled to stand up so Johnny lent his hands, they heard another foot steps and it was Ten, he went to Mr. Lee to comfort the quivering principal.

"What's the problem here, mister?" Johnny asked the man, the man chuckled in annoyance.

"Look here kids, see your schoolmates? They didn't even bother me, but you? You do-" Johnny punched his face to shut him up.

"Run!" Johnny shouted and the four of them ran towards Mr. Lee's office.

They got there without the man following them so they sat sighing with relief.

"Mr. Lee, are you okay?" Ten asked him with his comforting voice, the principal is still shaking because he was scared, that man from earlier pinned him to the wall and planted some kisses to his neck, no students can help Mr. Lee because they're too scared, until Jaehyun got back from the rest room, he pulled Mr. Lee away from that man, Jaehyun punched him first but the man was stronger, when he punched Jaehyun he fell to the ground, that's the time when Johnny arrived. "Mr. L-"

"Ten" Jaehyun stopped him, Ten nodded and let Jaehyun comfort his boyfriend.

"Ten let's wait outside" Johnny said so they went outside to let the two have their alone time and Mr. Lee needed it too.

"Johnny, is Mr. Lee Jae-"

"Yes, he's Jaehyun's boyfriend" Johny said with a smiling face when he saw the boy's reaction.

"Uhm, about earlier, what do you want to say to me?" Ten asked and Johnny's smile is slowly fading.

"C-can I, err... uhmm, can I-"

"You can go inside now" Jaehyun interupted and immidiately went inside again

"Can you what?" Ten asked again not wanting to go inside until Johnny say what he wants to say.

"Can I sleep over?" this isn't what Johnny want to say but they're not in a right place right now.

"S-sure" Ten answered shyly with his face blushing, so cute! Johnny thought.

They are now inside the office again, Ten beside Johnny and Jaehyun cuddling with Mr. Lee.

"I'm sorry again babe" Mr. Lee said breaking the silence.

"It's not your fault, I'm okay now, you can sleep if you want" Jaehyun said pulling the older closer to him, after a few minutes they heard a soft snor indicating that Mr. Lee is asleep. Actually it's already 7 pm in the evening but no one dares to leave their principal.

"You two can go home now, thank you" Jaehyun said smiling. Johnny and Ten said their goodbyes and they left.

//

"I'll cook dinner" Ten offered when they arrived at his house.

"I'll help you" Johnny was about to stand up from the sofa but Ten stopped him whispering that it's okay.

After a few minutes, they're now eating silently but then...

"Ten"

"Yes Johnny?"

"I don't know if this is the right time to say this but, at the very first moment that we met, I'm having butterflies in my stomach, I think... I think.. I love you, you're so nice and cute and cheerful and-" Johnny stopped talking when he saw the youger crying "T-Ten, did I s-say something please stop crying I-"

"Johnny! I love you too! These are happy tears!" Ten screamed between his sobs and managed still manages to smile in the end. Johnny reached for his pocket and pulled a handkerchief lending it to Ten to wipe his tears.

"I love you Ten"

"I love you too Johnny"

---------

OMH FINALLY JOHNNY CONFESSED! ISN'T IT FAST? DON'T WORRY EXPLANATION WILL BE ADDED SOON! STAY TUNED!

ALSO, I CHANGED THE COVER BACK BECAUSE I SAW A STORY WITH THE SAME PICTURE OF TEN THAT I USED FOR MY COVER.