chapter 61

Siddharth's pov:

After that day.......I have been so busy past week.

That day when I went back to dorms my friends were already waiting for me like they had something important to say to me.

But it is quite opposite.They want all the details.....not missing anything.

Seriously they are becoming gossiping machines day by day.

They literally were after me so at last I gave up and said them all the details.

How Ria almost bully Sadhvi and also how I said Ria to not call me to those sick nicknames .

I didn't say about how I almost ran away when her friends called me jeeju.
I don't want to embarrass myself once again.

But guess what....luck is miles away from me today.....

Her friend Akhila said everything to Ravi how I escaped when they call came.

Then they came and asked the same about me......

I stuttered few words....I mean come on guys they just caught me shy....which is not so usual.

From then they started teasing me ....when ever I pass by they will call jeeju.
I feel like I will be so habituated to this jeeju word.

These days I have been busy with studies and fest works.....

Sometimes I am unable to manage both the works ...but anyway I had to do.

Even my friends are busy......we all were  working on stop for fest.
Like inviting guests bringing things necessary for fest,catering etc.

These works are taking a toll on me.....now that fest started it will be only a matter of time I will be free.

Yesterday was the inauguration ceremony.
I searched for Sadhvi a lot in the students but i didn't see her ultimately.

I gave up and thought that I would meet her today.

As all will be gathered today for rose day and ramp walk.

The rose day program started......

I was dressed in a red kurtha.As our fest theme is all about Indian culture......even boys had to get dressed in Indian style.

even boys had to get dressed in Indian style

Siddharth's look

We all sat at the last row....as we all were watching the programme.

Ravi was describing us how his dear girlfriend threatened him she would beat the shit out of him if he did not give rose for her Infront of all.

I seriously pity him.....she is so demanding .But we have to praise Ravi for his patience.

After sometime Ravi went and gave rose for Akhila.

She looks like she is floating in clouds.

I looked around and saw Sadhvi in a red lehenga .......

Wow we are twinning today.

Suddenly my mood became brighter......I just have to grab a chance and talk to her.

What will you talk to her? My mind mocked me.

I really don't know.....may be play 20 questions
Yeah we will do it....so we can learn something about eachother.

After giving rose Ravi came back to us and kept saying......how he felt standing there on the stage.

How happy he felt when Akhila received the rose.
I was like come on bro it was all planned....but maybe it's all love?

I was thinking about all these things I was brought back when I heard sadhvi's name.

I turned towards stage and saw it was a man who is calling her on the stage to give her a rose.

What the fuck is this......

I just want to rip that guy apart.

Did he just dare to give rose to my wife.I want to beat the shit out of him.
I was about to stand and go to him I felt someone grabbing my hand.

It was Adarsh.

"Leave me."I said while gritting my teeth.My hands are itching to punch him.

"First sit down bro......he is giving a friendship rose to Bhabhi. A FRIENDSHIP ROSE.Got it?"He explained me.

I know I haven't heard whatever that guy said.....I just couldn't bear the sight of another man giving rose to her.

But deep inside my heart I felt relieved as it was nothing romantical.

I don't know......
I felt like a hypocrite.
I am relieved at the same time I am so bloody angry....

He called her on the stage....

And hold her hand??

What the hell she is just a friend....you cannot hold her hands and all.

"OK Sadhvi......I know we are friends only for the shortest time.I also know we still have a lot to know about each other.

But I want to ask you 'WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?'

we are friends but I want us to know all about each other......
Become each others secret keepers.

Will you let me do it?" That so called Varun said to my wife still holding her hand.

Now I just want to snatch her from his bloody hands and take her far away from this.

I know I am being over possessive or even unreasonable but I can't help it seriously......

Then she said
"Even I want to be your friend Varun."

She said so sweetly....
I want to rip that guy.

"Stop glaring at them bro....you know it's just a friendly one. You look like you are ready to kill him."Adarsh said.

"That I am." I said with out hiding any feelings with him.

He looks astonished.......because I never usually say things like this.

"Bro I can understand.....you are just jealous.Contol yourself." He said while smirking.

I scoffed and said "Jealousy.....and me it's not true."

Just when he was about to say something.....
My blood boiled listening to that guy
who is on the stage.

"And sorry friend for not complimenting you yet.

You are looking so pretty in red"he said pointing towards Sadhvi's  outfit.

I know she is looking pretty......but I did not liked the way it is displaying her waist.....

I clenched my fists controlling my anger......

He still held her hands but she is looking uncomfortable....

She said something to him and then left the stage.

I am thankful she left him there......