55| Together

Ended on 2nd February 2021.
Word count : 5130 words
____________________________

The last and the longest chapter.

- D I V Y A -

Two months later~

"How are you, babies?" I asked while nearing to Diya's baby bump. "When will you both come out? It's been nine months you're there, inside your mumma's tummy."

"It looks like they want to be inside her for a little longer." Natasha said and I laughed.

In these months, I and Diya were enjoying each other's company in our pregnancy. Atleast we could enjoy all those golgappe together.

"They kicked." I chuckled when I felt them moving inside Diya. "I bet they'll be sportsperson in future."

"It doesn't feel good. They both just roam around inside me." Diya whined and we laughed. Laughing was our new work now!

"I'm going to bring something to eat. Stay here." I said and they nodded. While they were busy watching TV, I went inside the kitchen and tore a few packets of snacks.

This was the perfect time to eat those tasty snacks. Or else, Ayaan would've scolded me for eating them.

Pouring them in a bowl, I walked out and saw them sleeping on different sofas. This was expected as Diya was always feeling lazy while Natasha was tired after coming back from her work.

Sitting cozily on one of the couch, I munched the chips while watching Natasha's serials, which was our new time passing method. As my phone rang and took me out of my television land, I picked the call up, "Hello Dhruv!"

"Is Natasha there with you?"

"Hmm... What would she do when her husband spends time on his surgeries instead of his newly-wed wife?"

"I... am..... sorry. Give this phone to her."

"She's sleeping."

"Then I'll come there." He said and I hummed.

Both the elder couples were on their trip to pilgrimage sites. We were alone at our home, enjoying each other's company while Dhruv and Natasha came back from their one-month long honeymoon the previous month.

"Divya!" Ayaan shouted while entering inside. And I knew I'm gone! Hiding the bowl of snacks beneath the table, I turned back and smiled at him.

"You're back, this early?" I said sarcastically.

"Early? It's nine thirty. If you're making fun of me, then leave it." He said and I chuckled while continuously praying that he doesn't find my bowl of snacks. He went back to our room and I took my bowl out to eat them.

I wanted to eat atleast a handful of them before giving them away. Holding all the chips in my hand, I filled them inside my mouth and stood up to hide the bowl in kitchen.

But before I could go without leaving any traces back, I was being seen my Shrey. I nodded my head in negative, telling him to keep his mouth shut. "You won't tell anything to him!"

"I will. You were the one who made Diya beat me up yesterday. I'll take my part of revenge."

"If you say anything to him about me eating these snacks, you're gone!"

"And I'm scared by your threat! By the way, was Diya eating them too?"

"No, she was sleeping. Have a look." I said and cleared the way for him.