𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

*fake lyrics I made up, don't dtm on me cause I'm not a song writer*

Bitches like you is the reason why I kill shit
I'm ruthless, you clueless, imma put you on the news bitch
Ya mans say my pussy good, he like this new shit
And like Tupac bitch, that's why I fucked ya nigga

Roger paused the music, shaking his head. "That shit cold." He said turning towards Nay who sat beside him.

"That shit really is cold." He repeated making her laugh.

"Foreal? Whatchu think CiCi?" She asked looking back at Constance.

"Bitch, lemme tell you that song make me wanna smack a bitch for no reason." Constance told her, laughing.

"Honestly, you had no business going hard like that." Roger told Nay, shaking his head.

"Thank y'all. I only went hard cause of some hating ass hoe I was arguing with on Facebook. Let that bitch know I fucked her nigga." Nah said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Ooh, cause you petty for that." Constance said and she chuckled.

"Unfortunately it was one of Jayden baby moms, sooo." Nay dragged and Constance eyes widen.

"Mhm, I knew y'all fucked. Y'all weren't slick at all."

"It was one time thing..." Nay paused, twisting her lips to the side. Her and Constance started laughing.

"Nah, it was more than once but it's no biggy. Anyway, when can we have this out son?" Nay asked Roger, he hummed thinking of an answer.

"Well, you finished the song and I gotta fix it up a little. So, imma say this Friday it can be out for sure." He answered and she nodded her head.

"Two days from now." She mumbled to herself, biting the inside of her lip. "You think I should push it back just a little?" she asked Constance.

"No, you release it on Friday then you have the whole weekend to see if people fuck with it. Plus, your song is like one of them bad bitch songs, so all my baddies need to hear this." Constance answered making Nay smile.

"Aight, Roger can we have it up on Friday?"

"Of course shorty, I gotchu."

"Thank you so much." She squealed, giving him a hug. "I'm finna be making that bread." she exclaimed dancing.

"Let's go celebrate mamas." She grabbed Constance hand, helping her up.

"Bye Roger."

"Nice meeting you." Constance wave at him.

Roger bite his lip, staring at Constance ass as they walked out. "Goddamn."

"Cold as hell." Constance said, sipping up her jacket.

"Honestly, don't know why our black asses even walked." Nay said and Constance laughed as they started walking.

"It was faster no lie. But, are you happy about your song boo?" Constance asked nudging her with her hip.