Chapter 9

We make it back to campus going to their Winx suite. I figured I should probably explain everything to them. As we enter Musa and Terra get up from the couch and hug us.

"Never do that again you hear me, don't leave without telling me if you're going somewhere especially in the woods at night, you scared the crap out of me I don't know what I would do without you," Musa says almost in tears as she hugs me. I hug her back feeling so lucky to have a friend as generous and kind as she is.

"Well you're mind would probably never be able to rest if I was gone. Wouldn't want that now would we." I joke as we all sit down in Blooms room.

"So what happened out there?" Terra asks us. Here we go.

"Silvermist Bloom and I killed it oh yeah and did we forget to notice that Silvermist not only is a fire fairy but a mist fairy too," Aisha says looking at me as if saying explain.

"What?" Musa says looking at me. I couldn't tell if it was shock hurt or something else. But I had a lot of explaining to do.

"I've been lying keeping secrets for my whole life and I think it's about time I explain them to all of you, especially you," I say looking at the girl's faces specifically Blooms and Musa's. I had promised Bloom that I would tell her everything but never got around to it. I then looked at Musa's face and I felt horrible that I had kept so much from her for my whole life.

"It's not something that I have ever told anyone and I hope you won't share it with anyone else either," I say looking at them. I had changed my accent halfway through the sentence which probably explained their confused looks.

"I like Bloom came from the first world. But unlike her, I didn't have a family. After I was born or more like given cause I'm a changeling by the way in case you guys didn't get that. But after I was born I was given to a family. After 2 months they gave me up. 2 months. After that, I jumped around homes maybe 15 different times. I was 12 when I first used my powers. I had caused a fire in the backyard and mist just erupted from my other hand making it all foggy. My foster parents at the time came home and thought I torched the place so they told me to leave and never come back. From then on I had become an orphan living on the streets. At night I used to train myself how to fight against all the predators, and I taught myself how to use my powers. I figured I was a hybrid considering I had mist which is a water fairy magic and fire. I trained myself how to use both of them but more so fire. So when Headmistress Dowling found me at age 15 she brought me here to Alfea. I told her I was a fire fairy and kept my other power in check. I use it here and there but I don't use it as much as my fire. That's also why I'm a third-year student yet am younger than most second-year students. It's because Alfea became my home and I was far more experienced than most first-year students so I joined early. To this day I've been carrying these secrets around. Until now." I look at them to see their reaction. I half expected Musa to hate me for lying, but she just hugged me.

"But why didn't you tell anyone, why didn't you tell me?" Musa asks as she holds my hand.

"I had been carrying it around for so long that I didn't even know how to tell anyone. Trust me there were so many times I wanted to tell you but it just wouldn't come out. On top of that, I was scared of what people would think of me." I say looking at them.

"I'm sorry," Bloom says, looking at me almost in tears.

"It's not your fault," I say holding her hand as well as Musa's.

"So wait is this your normal accent?" Terra asks, making us all laugh. I nod my head laughing at her question.

"I hope you guys can keep this a secret at least for now," I say hopefully at all 4 of them.