44. Promises and Betrayals.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

It's been two days since Sasuke was admitted to the hospital. He's much better and completely healed but the doctor wants him to get as much bed rest as possible. Since he isn't gonna get it if he leaves the hospital, they're keeping him for a few more days.

Lady Tsunade gave us a few days off. But tomorrow I have to get back to work. Naruto is going to pair with another team for a few D-rank missions while I have to join other chunins or teams for C-rank or above missions. The invasion decreased the number Shinobi by at least 11 per cent.

Sakura is doing rounds in the hospital and training. She just passed her exams before the mission but I didn't get the chance to congratulate her. Even though she's still training, I knew that she'll reach her goal soon.

Currently, I was walking to the hospital. I could have teleported there but I wanted to stop by the flower shop and get some pink roses. They weren't for Sasuke, they were for Sakura. To congratulate her for all the help she gave during the mission.

After getting the flowers, I teleported to the marker I had given her. I was expecting to see her in Sasuke's room or inside the Hospital, but what I didn't expect was finding Naruto with his Rasengan and Sasuke with his Chidori about to kill themselves and Sakura about to risk her life trying to stop them.

I dropped the roses and ran towards Sakura. I couldn't afford to waste time. With my left hand, I grabbed Sakura and pulled her back. Using my right hand, I grabbed a marked kunai and threw in the middle of Naruto and Sasuke.

I quickly teleported and held my hands out to divert their attacks but before I could reach their hands, Kakashi Sensei appeared out of thin air and grabbed both Naruto and Sasuke's hand and twisted them into the opposite direction making them hit two water tanks.

A loud blast came from both the tanks. I landed on the ground and looked directly at Kakashi Sensei. He looked furious. I was shocked but I felt it fade and turn into anger. He quickly helped Sakura up and scanned her for injuries. He looked at me and did the same. Once he realized we were uninjured, he turned his attention to Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto's Rasengan had created a small crater and hole upon impact, whereas Sasuke's Chidori had completely demolished the front of the water tank. His arm was stuck inside and when he pulled it out, a large gush of water followed.

"What the hell were you two doing?" I yelled in anger. I never let my anger out like this but they were acting like children with knives. This was even worse. Someone could have gotten hurt or even killed. They could have killed themselves.

Sakura quickly explained how Sasuke had called Naruto for a fight even after telling him that he should rest. Both Naruto and Sasuke argued before coming to the roof to fight. They had ignored her pleas to stop and had a full-blown battle.

"What were you thinking? Were you going to kill him, Sasuke?" Sensei demanded. "That Chidori. It isn't the size you must use on a comrade of the leaf village. When are you going to grow up? You really have to watch this sense of superiority you have. It can cause a lot of problems if you don't handle it." Sensei warned as Sasuke scoffed. I knew that those words were going to fall on deaf ears.

Kakashi Sensei then looked at Naruto. "Naruto, you could have denied. You could have been the bigger person but instead, you egged him on to a fight." Kakashi Sensei scolded Naruto. It was clear that Naruto was ashamed but that didn't justify his actions. I kept quiet knowing that Sensei would say everything that was needed.

"If Shizukana didn't appear when she did, you would have killed Sakura," Sensei said. "If I had not stopped the attack, both of your jutsu's could have destroyed the top floors of the hospital, putting more lives at risk."