11

"Of course. Everyone knows you." I replied to him, and he just chuckled at my response with his eyes still fixed on me,

"Are you one of my fans then?" He continued making me choked with his words.

He laughed at me after he saw my reaction while handing me his water.

Yang Jungwon, you are going to kill me.

"Why ?" I asked him without replying to his question and tried to stay cool, so it will not seem

Does he recognize me? The one who gave him a chocolate bar secretly and also sent him a letter every day? Why did he ask me about it? I'm really scared if he finally finds out about me. Is he going to scold me for being too obvious?

"There was a girl who gave me a lot of chocolates when I was in high school, but I don't even know who she was. When I arrived at the classroom, I always received chocolate from her. I'm really amazed with her efforts for me." He said to me causing my heart to beat faster. It's me who sent you the chocolate.

It's me, Yang Jungwon. She is with you now.

"Will you accept her love if she actually has a feeling for you? I asked him curiously, and he just giggled at my question,"Why should I? I still have a feeling for the same person. I don't think I can't love someone else right now."

I nodded as a response to him, drinking my drinks to show him that I was okay with it when the truth is, it is slowly killing me inside.

" Then, you should fix your relationship with Hana. I think it will be better from now on."I said to him, pretend that I am happy about it.

" I don't know... I am scared if she makes me hurt again. "

" The thing I'm scared of the most is losing someone I really love in my life. I don't want it to happen again."

" Honestly, I have never known I'd end up loving her this much."He continued.

Jungwon ...

stop...

I smiled at him,"Take your time to heal the pain and decide your own choice when you are ready.

So, be strong, and I will support you."He smiled at me back.

" You really remind me of someone I am really curious about these days."He spoke to me as our eyes met.

" Who?"I asked him after breaking the eye-contact awkwardly.

" I never know who she is, but she always sends me letters since we were in high school, telling me about her days and also comforting me, giving me some words of advice and telling me to be strong. Sometimes, she made me uneasy with her action.

"Your words are the same as hers."

I froze.

What should I do? I'm getting caught.

Is this the end?

Suddenly, a notification popped up on my phone making me immediately read the message from Sunoo as I wanted to avoid the awkward situation.

Kim Sunoo, you saved me!

"Who is that?" Jungwon asked me.

I ignored him while replying to a message from Sunoo, but Jungwon suddenly snatched my phone from me, turning off the phone and put it on my bag before holding my shoulder to make me meet his eyes, causing me to breathe unproperly now because he made me feel really nervous. He gently held my hand and stood up from the bench, facing me seriously.

"Let me send you home." He said, changing the topic and pulled me closer to him with his hand still holding my hand tightly.

"It's okay... I don't want to burden you." I replied to him awkwardly, slowly let go of my hand from him, but he locked my hand instead.

My phone suddenly rang, so I searched for it in my handbag and was about answering the call from Sunoo, but Jungwon snatched my phone from me again, declined the call without hesitation.

"Why... why?" I asked him, shaking with my own words.

"I don't like it when someone else is trying to ruin our moment."

Our moment?

Don't give me hope again, Jungwon.