26.

explicit content-

I turned on the lights when we reached my house, i felt my neck and stretched my arms. "what are you gonna do here though? you just wasted your time" i said and went to the kitchen to drink some water, of course she followed me and went on the kitchen's countertop. I grabbed a water bottle on the fridge and drink chugged it and let out a deep breath after finishing the whole bottle. I suddenly averted my eyes on her and she was looking at me while.. biting her lower lip. Our eyes met and I suddenly felt a tension between us, i gulped.

"that looks hot~" she mumbled in a flirty tone, i let out a sigh, "cut the bullshit Sana, i'm tired" i said and was about to walk away but i stopped when i heard she asked, i looked at her and now she's sitting on the countertop while playing with the last button of her uniform.

"are you jealous on the new student daddy?" she asked with a playful smirked crept on her lips, i bit my lower lip secretly.. the way she looks there on top of the counter is absolutely hot, her lust filled eyes.. it's pretty. "or are you making me jealous by laughing with Myoui Mina? you never did that with me" she said, i let out a sigh. "look, i am not jealous about that new student. You guys can hang out whenever you like and don't expect me to give a fuck because i don't, i don't waste my time" i said and all of sudden, she parted her legs without breaking the intense eye contact with me.

"you're not good as an actress" she said in a seductive way, i can feel my member started to harden inside my boxers. She's good at teasing.. She gestured me to come over using her fingers and it feels like i was hypnotized by her beauty. When the moment i approached her, she wrapped her arms on my nape while her legs on my waist. She pulled me closer and i can see the lust on her eyes, she connected our lips and shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues started to fight and now.. i know what to do. I caressed her legs slowly while we share a passionate kiss, she started to let out soft moans between our lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and we both panted, she caressed my hair while i held her on the waist. "what do you want.. me to do?" i shyly asked, she pecked my lips and stared at me intensely on the eyes.

"i want you to fuck me harder and rougher than the last time daddy~" she mumbled and licked her lips, i caressed her soft pink lips with my thumb and i can feel the heat that both of our bodies are feeling. The way she seduces me.. never fails, she's really a damn snake.

of course there will be a smut on the next chapter, sorry for the late updates always. I became a busy person these days, i hope everyone is doing fine and healthy! take care babies. ( ╹▽╹ ) / ♡