Chapter 33

Your eyes opened because the sunlight seemed too bright.

Ugh, I miss you Hobi...

You stirred in you bed.

Wait, my bed? When did I get home?

You looked around yourself, wearing a rather confused expression, totally unsure about the events of last night.

You felt like you had died and come back from hell. Your eyes were burning and the headache was terrible. You didn't need to see a mirror to realize that you were looking homeless, with your hair literally all over and drool sticking to your face.

You tried to recall last night;

I went out with my colleagues, they dared me to go to BigHit and I agreed.. wow I'm stupid. Anyway, I met Taehyun and Yeonjun..oh those lovely boys... then I saw the love of my life with a girl.. I mean, I saw Jimin.. I was heartbroken..no I wasn't ....... I bought another bottle of alcohol and got drunk.. why do I keep getting drunk?.. and then? I vaguely remember dancing.. and a uniformed dude.. and then umm, maybe there was Jungkook? Did I also see the most handsome man in the world? No that isn't possible.. he wouldn't come see me even if I were dying..but we were close friends so maybe he would come at my funeral... no but wait, was Taehyung really there? IMPOSSIBLE. okay but whatever it was, it was definitely wild..

You got out of bed, your eyes still half shut. You wiped the drool off your face and clutched your hair because of the headache while looking for your phone.

You found it on the side table with a note attached to it.

WAIT.. IS THAT MY SPECIAL POST IT? NOBODY USES MY SPECIAL POST ITS...NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THEM... WHAT THE FUCK? DRUNK ME WOULD NEVER.... THAT ISNT EVEN MY HANDWRITING WHAT THE FUCK..

The note said;

I'm sure you'll have a terrible headache once you wake up. So take this medicine before coming out of your room. ;) <3

And sure enough, there was a painkiller with a bottle of water.

While you took the medicine, you thought, who could leave that note? Surely not Jungkook.. he wouldn't dare to touch your special post its... secondly this wasn't even his handwriting.

You had three sets of post its attached to your refrigerator; two of them were for regular use and the third ones with the galaxy print were only to be used for special occasions.. this was the reason they were kept separately... even an idiot could guess that..

But the handwriting did seem familiar, you couldn't exactly place it but..

That's when reality hit you.

So somebody broke into my house last night and I'm sitting here wondering who used my special post its? But how dare they use them... FOCUS Y/N!

You rushed outside, as if the intruder would still be there. You almost froze when you reached the living room.

You could see the back of the couch and you could see someone's foot propped over it. The person was still wearing shoes. Then you looked down and saw another pair of sneakers propped on the edge of the couch.

Well, what the fuck? Two intruders? And why are they lying down?

You thought it would be better if you had a weapon with you, so you decided to get the first thing that came to your mind. You went back to your room and got the bottle of water. You slowly approached the couch, careful so as to not wake them up..

As you got closer you heard soft snores. You faced them, took a deep breath and were about to shout but then you looked at their faces and dropped your voice along with the bottle...

Oh god...

There were about a million emotions inside your head but you couldn't help but fall in love, yet again ,with the two beautiful angels in front of you.

Taehyung and Jungkook had somehow managed to fit themselves on one couch even though the other couch was entirely empty.

Jungkook was practically sleeping over Taehyung who had squeezed himself against the back of the couch, one foot propped over the couch and the other under Jungkook's legs. Jungkook's head was buried in Taehyung's neck, with one hand over his chest, the older boy had his arm wrapped around the younger.

Okay so Tae's the bigger spoon..

You kept looking at them, wondering how two normal individuals be this breathtakingly beautiful when the voice inside your head said;

Well, so is your ex..the one who was with another girl last night.

You asked that stupid voice to shut up because Jimin can be with anybody he wants.. he deserves to be happy and decided to shut off your brain till the time these boys wake up.

You tried not to make any sound to avoid disturbing Tae and Kookie and decided to go back to your room till they wake up. You could bombard them with questions once they were awake.

Wait, does this mean I would have to face Tae? Does he know? Did Jungkook tell him? Does anyone else know? ...does.. does Jimin know too?..

You were almost tempted to wake them up but decided against it. You could surely wait, they seemed tired.. If they were the ones to get you home then they had a long night too.

All your anger about your special post its melted when you saw Taehyung.. maybe he was willing to give you a chance.. you didn't want to spoil that by shouting at him as soon as he would wake up.. but you made a mental note to subtly mention the post its. You realized it was, in fact, Taehyung's handwriting.. Jungkook definitely knew his boundaries...

You decided to go back to your room, take out your laptop and watch some movie till they woke up. Thankfully it was a Sunday. You fixed yourself a snack, got into the blankets and put on the first movie you saw on the screen...

So I decided to give myself a reward because I worked too hard the entire week... the reward is this.. 4 chapters...

I seriously feel like I would die while studying... and what would my last
words be?

"Cytochrome c is covalently bound to cysteine residues?"

No please, I'm a lot cooler than that......

HOW DEADLY IS THE WINTER PACKAGE THOUGH....🥵

also, please keep giving your suggestions and keep commenting!!!! I absolutely love reading them!!🥰❤️