34

Jisoo p.o.v.

"JISOO UNNIEEEE....." Shouted a familiar voice as I was just sleeping. When there is holidays I usually sleep till late.

But my little sister just decided to ignore my words and still proceed to cal me.

The noise came from her room so I went there, and what I saw, I could not believe. Then she just introduced me to them and then to me as if nothing had actually happened. I could not totally blame her since she doesn't know that they were my students.

"Miss jisoo?" They chorused as they saw me. Then Rosé said, " wait. So you guys know each other? " with a confused expression. I just nodded. 

 "I am their geography teacher" I said. And my lil sis just got more excited. "That is great. Unnie, please be their guide to the island of time." She pleaded with a cute expression that I could not resist.

"Ok fine" I agreed. I went to my room and got changed.

After going downstairs, I motioned TXT and itzy to follow me. They were still shocked but still obeyed me and became my tails.

 "Miss jisoo? Can you please tell me why you lied to me back in school" I heard yeonjun say. I looked at them with a guilty expression and told them the reason.

 "I know that namjoon and jin trusted you, but I still was not so sure. I thought that you will tell about it to everyone and it would be a chaos." I told them in a verge of tears. They came and hugged me and told me that it was fine.

But yeji still had one question.

 "Miss, as rosé had called you unnie, that means that you are older than her. But how come did she receive the throne?" She asked. I just smiled and told them about it.

 ~~~flashback to jisoo childhood~~ (around her age of 15 or so)

Third person p.o.v.

Jisoo's dad had called her and her sister rosé to their bedroom.

"Jisoo, rosé, from now on the two of you will rule the magic island alongside each other. " he told them. 

Rosé was very happy but jisoo was not so much. "Dad, I don't want to be a queen. I want to got to the human world and be a teacher there." She said. 

Her parents were shocked but did not forbid her. They knew that they should not force their kids and let them do anything as long as it is for good. 

They sent her to the human world but jisoo often visited them during the breaks.

~~end of flashback~~~

jisoo p.o.v.

"I always visited them and kept my promise, but now they are no longer." I said crying.

They once again hugged me to make me feel better. We continued to walk ahead until we reached the harbour.