(Chapter 35) The True Kind Of Love

Y/n P.O.V

"Good morning, good morning. You're listening to the official Love Love Paradise radio. The day is here everyone. Tonight is the long-anticipated Love-Love concert, grab your partners, grab your friends and family, grab anyone you can and head to the main beach. It's gonna be one heck of a night folks. And guess what. I even heard a rumour that she's got a new song in the works that'll be played tonight for the first time anywhere, so get hyped for that. And if anyone is confused as to the identity of this, she, that I've been mentioning then I have one question for you. Have you been living under a rock for the last six years? I'm of course referring to...." The radio blurts out till.

Smash!

"Shut up" I shout as the radio falls to the floor form me throwing my pillow at it. I look back at my phone at the lyrics, pondering over each word. "It's just what I do when I'm out so..." I sing to myself.

Ring ring! Ring ring!

I look over to find the source of the noise and soon enough find my phone, under a t-shirt on the floor. I check on the caller and see that it's Guy.

"Hey Guy" I greet. "Everyone good for tonight?"

"Why they're going splendid Y/n, I even managed to find someone to handle the special effects" Guy sings with his usual level of enthusiasm. "Anyway, just wanted to check in on how that new song is going"

"Good, I've got the beat down and now I'm just checking over the lyrics one final time" I retort.

"Splendid Y/n, I just can't wait for the show tonight. It's gonna be a blast" Guy screams. "Well I won't disturb you any more than I already have"

"Thanks Guy, cya" I say.

"Bye, bye" Guy says excitedly as he hangs up the phone.

"Okay. Let's go from the top" I say as I throw my phone to the floor and look down the lyrics. "I've been feeling so small, watch the clock ticking off the wall......"

Lucinda P.O.V

"So, is everyone ready to go?" Aaron asks as Kawaii-Chan and I walk down the stairs, joining with everyone else.

"What about Y/n-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan asks.

"I already told you that she's busy" I say.

"I suppose it won't hurt to ask her one final time" Katelyn says.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, she's gonna be very busy right about now" Zane says. "She probably won't be able to pick up"

"Yeah, you might be right" Katelyn says. "Lucinda, you call her"

"What? Why me?" I ask even though I have a pretty good idea as to why.

"If Y/n sees that you're calling her, she's gonna drop everything to pick up" Katelyn says.

I look around to the rest of the room and everyone's face's tell the exact same thing, Katelyn's right. "Fine" I say.

Ring ring! Ring ring!

"Hey Lucinda" Y/n greets as she picks up instantly. "Just give me a minute" She says.

"Oh sorry, are you busy?" I ask, concerned that I'd interrupted something important.

"No no, you're fine. I was just talking to someone else" Y/n explains. "Anyway, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good" I say. "You?"

"Yeah, just a bit nervous and stressed, but hearing you is a nice distraction" Y/n says causing me to blush slightly, meaning that Kawaii-Chan, Katelyn and Aphmau all have smug looks on their faces. "So, is there something you wanted to talk about or did you just want to talk?"