Chapter Five

TW: In this Chapter there will be sexual scenes and violence. If you are uncomfortable you can skip.

~~~~~

Hayley POV:

It's been 5 hours since I thought of the story behind the bracelet and I still haven't talked to Draco. And to be honest I don't know if I want to talk to him. After our last encounter I don't know how to act around him. Well I haven't been around him since but I still don't know how to act.

I made my wand to light up, as I get up and I walk over to my book collection and I pick up a book to read since I won't be going back to sleep anytime soon.

"Turn the light off." Jade grunted in a sleepy tone.

"Sorry." I replied but i turned the light down slightly on my wand.

"I said off Johnson, so don't make me come over there and turn it off myself." She shouted.

I took that as a sign to get rid of the light on my wand or else I know that she'll get up and break it. Sitting there in the dark was boring me. So I got up quietly and crept out of the room making sure I didn't make any noise and I closed the door very quietly making sure I didn't make a bang and wake them both up. Slowly. I walked down the stair, but when I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed him sitting there reading a book. I quickly try to walk up the stairs quietly.

"Running away from me Johnson?" Draco asked as he has his head in a book.

"Umm... No." I lied. "I just remembered I forgot something and I needed to go back and get it."

"Fine go ahead, I'll be sitting here to make sure you aren't lying to me." He said.

I run back up to the room and get it and run back down.

"So what did you need to get Johnson?" He asked.

"This!" I announced as I held up the bracelet then he looked up from his book.

"Why do you have that?" He questioned as he stood up from his chair.

"To give it back to you." I replied.

"Well I don't want it." He said.

"Just take it." I demanded.

After I spoke he came up to me and pushed me to the wall and wrapped his hand around my neck while digging his nails into my skin, while the other hand is running over my body. "I told you before and I'll tell you again, keep the bracelet Johnson." After he said that I slip the bracelet on my wrist.

"Well the last time you said 'keep the bracelet, it means nothing to me, you filthy little mud-blood!' if I'm not mistaken." I said as he dug his nails harder.

"Well last time I didn't know all the facts and now I do." He replied while removing his hand from my neck but still holding me against the wall.

"And what may them facts be?" I asked while looking into his eyes.

"Just shut up you half-blood slut." He demands while walking away from me.

"There it is, there's the fact, you know i'm not a muggle born anymore." I said while still leaning on the wall.

He turns around and looks at me. "So your related to Grindelwald, huh?"

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't care." He replied as he walks closer to me.

"Really? Then why did you..." I got cut off by his lips crashing on to mine. "I like that reason." I said then I go back to kissing him while my fingers are playing with his hair.

He lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist while are lips are still linked. He carries me up to his room and set me on the bed. I look around the room and notice two other beds with no one in them. I'm about to say something but I get distracted by Draco taking off his clothes. When I say clothes I mean he is taking off EVERYTHING. I look down at his cock. WOAH. It is a good 12 inches. He then walks over to me, grabs my hands and pulls me up then he sits on the bed.

"Take off your clothes." He demands. I remove my t-shirt swiftly then I slip of my bottoms and now I'm just left in my underwear. He gets up and quickly pushes me onto the bed and he gets on top of me and starts kissing my lips.

He kisses down my body with his hands on my back as he unclips my bra and taking it off and flings it across the room and it lands on my brothers bed. He kisses the whole down to my underwear and he removes them with his teeth and kisses around my vagina which makes me crave him more. He moves back up by kissing every, and I mean every, inch of my body. When he gets to my lips, he kisses them to distract me while he slips it in to. As I feel it going in I moan into our kiss. It stays in for around 2 minutes while we kiss.

He takes it out then gets up from the bed and pulls me with him. He then sits on the bed while I'm still standing. "Get on your knees." He demands and I obey. He looks at me and I know exactly what he is thinking.

I take in my mouth, licking the tip of it to tease him, but then he pushes it down more into my mouth as he releases his cum. I swallow it then he removes his cock from my mouth. He sits there and stares at me on my knees and he licks his lips. He grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed and onto him then he turns me around so he is on top of me and kisses my neck, as he leaves hickies all over my neck. He moves up to my lips again then slips it in again.

"Dra... Dra... Draco I'm... Gonna... Cum..." I said in between moans and kissing.

"Then cum you half-blood slut." He demanded and I did.

We both released at the same time while kissing. Our tongues are fighting over dominance, but Draco ran his fingers softly along my side which made butterflies erupt in stomach and my tongue relaxes so his tongue takes control.

After five minutes of intense kissing, he takes it  out and gets off me and lies down beside me. He puts his arm around me and pushes me to cuddle with him then all of a sudden we both fall asleep.