6.06

Season 6, episode 8

Season 6, episode 8

The peace in Mark and Helena's room, as they slept during the night, was abruptly interrupted as the sound of a pager going off filled the room. At that, Helena's head shot up from her place in her pillow, the girl tiredly mumbling to herself as she quickly got up from bed.

"I'm awake, shut up..." She whined, grabbing the beeping pager and staring at it in the dark. As she noticed it was Mark's, a giddy smile fell on her lips as she muttered. "It's not mine."

Sitting back in bed, the girl tapped her boyfriend's shoulder, the man's light snoring stopping abruptly as he took in a sharp breath.

"They're paging you, honey. Wake up." She told him, handing him his pager as the man groaned.

"I'm sleeping." He whined, taking the pager and squinting to read it as Helena curled back up in bed.

The girl watched between fluttering eyelids as the man quickly got dressed, smiling into the kiss he pressed onto his lips as he got ready to leave.

"I love you, see you in the morning." He told her, grabbing his keys as he turned to leave.

"Yes, yes... love you... in the morning." She muttered, already almost asleep, making Mark smile adoringly at the small frame curled up between sheets and pillows.

——

"I always knew that Wallace's parents were wealthy, but not 25 million dollars wealthy. I mean, that libraries names after you kind of money... save babies in Africa and has dinner at the White House regularly type of money!" Arizona told them as Callie and Helena made breakfast in the kitchen, the next morning.

This was a tradition that Mark, Helena, Arizona and Callie had had for a while, having breakfast together in Callie and Cristina's apartment about once a week.

Right now, the blond was telling them about the donation her patient's parents had made to the peds department.

"People don't give me that kind of money. You have an unfair advantage, you work with children!" Mark whined, making Helena shake her head as she served the first breakfast of the morning.

"Oatmeal, side of fruit, wheat toast, hold the butter!" She called out, Owen sitting down at the kitchen stool as he put on his watch.

"Thank you."

"You know what? That money is gonna make such a difference for so many patients. It's really amazing." Callie told her girlfriend, the woman shooting her a grin.

"Plus, I'll get to have fun with it too, since I'm always on peds!" Helena smiled from the stove, Arizona letting out a giggle.