Chapter 17

A/N: Summary: Why do I hear boss music?

-0-0-0-

The world around Solar was blurry, but his ears were able to pick up the sound that was different from their wooden floor. Rather than soft footsteps, and creaks, all the child heard were hard loud stomps and clangs around him.

It took a moment before Solar's vision was clear, just to see that he was in a foreign area. It didn't have any windows, but the space was wide. Surrounding the area were different computers. His silver eyes became wide when it wasn't just one figure that he sees right now. Rather, they were five bulky ones with different colors. The two of them bore four arms, while the rest had only two.

"Glad to see you're awake, boy." Solar looked at who just spoke to him, it was the same voice that he heard before blacking out, "You put one hell of a fight, sadly, I just bruised your cheek a bit."

Solar knew that his hands were tied up, but he was put in a confinement with transparent glass. The young child wanted to touch it, but he felt that something was off and refrained from doing so.

"Good thing you didn't bother touching that glass, boy. Otherwise, you would have been shocked really bad."

"Y-you're an alien..." Solar pointed out, which caused the violet alien to laugh.

"Oh, you just realized it right now, kid?" He laughed even more, and it made Solar's ears hurt, "Well, you are a kid, so I expect you to be stupid."

The youngest septuplet flinched, and backed away to a wall, "Y-You want Aba – something from Boboiboy? You want to steal Ochobot!"

The leader shakes his head, but managed to let out a boisterous laugh, which made Solar look at him weirdly, "Don't take me for an idiot, kid. I know you're his brother. The hair and that streak is a dead giveaway."

"Oh, the power sphere has a name boss!" The green four-armed alien said, "Heh, that's cute coming from this little kid."

"Yeah, though, imagine if we also sell the kid? He's Boboiboy's brother, right? I'm sure it will make a fortune!" One of the aliens add, which caused Solar to look at them with fear.

"Oh, now, now. Let's not scare the kid." Their leader taunts, "We wouldn't want his brother to not give us the price."

Solar knew that they are bad people, and would hurt his big brother and Ochobot. He tried to glare at them, suppressing the fear that the child is feeling right now.

"Y-you are stupid to think that Abang would hand you Ochobot!" Solar retorts, "He would never give to the likes of you!"

The man wasn't even fazed, and Solar didn't like the looks of it, "Do you really think we wouldn't know that, boy? Why do you think we kidnapped you?"

Solar tried to glare at the aliens, but he knew that it wasn't convincing enough. Not when his legs were slightly shaking.

"As much as I am tempted to end you right now, we wouldn't be able to get the price." The alien leader grins, "Though, it is nice to know that the feared elemental hero is living in this dumb planet. Finding him took a while, and it's satisfying to know that we have a bait that we could use."

Solar didn't like what he's hearing right now but the alien in front of him continued to talk.

"Luckily, you're dumb enough to pick that rock and see that picture. It's gonna be your fault, kid. Because I'm sure your brother isn't stupid to just ignore you."

Solar's eyes widen and almost screamed at those words, "N-no... A-abang wouldn't..."

"If things don't go as planned, then I'm sure you're worth a fortune, kid." He smirks, "Think about it, the brother of the elemental hero, that's going to flood our wallets."