Chapter 28: Goodbyes Are Never Easy

Lizzie's P.O.V

I was only a few hours before midnight and the boys were still awake.

Im not suppose to tell any of them that I'm leaving but I'm probably gonna die anyways.

"Lizzie?" Louis asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"You okay" he said.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I said.

"You seem a bit scared" he said.

"No. I'm fine" I said.

He shurgged it off.

The boys got sleepy and went off to bed.

"You coming?" Niall asked.

"No. I'm just gonna get a late snack. I'm gonna sleep alone tonight so don't worry" I said.

"Okay" he said.

He pecked my lips and went off to bed.

Tears stared to form into my eyes.

That will probably be the last time I will ever kiss Niall or talk to the lads.

I'm gonna miss the so much.

Once the lads were asleep I changed into dark skinny jeans, a shirt with Nialls hoodie and my combact boots.

I put my phone in one boot and a small packet of Oreos and a pocke knife in the other one.

You never know when you will be starving.

I wrote a letter to the each of the lads.

Dear Louis,
I love you so much. You are like another big brother to me. You make me laugh when I am in my worst moods. And you also give really good advice. You give me your shoulder to cry on when I'm feeling down. You taught me that it was okay to act childish. Im gonna miss your childish and weirdness. I'm really gonna miss you. And I didn't even get to meet your girlfriend :( But I wish you the best with Elenour.

Lizzie

Dear Liam,
Im really gonna miss you. I love you so much. You were like the dad I never had. You would protect me and take care of me. You were also a really good friend. You are really hilarious. It's a shame I didn't get to meet your girlfriend though :( I wish you the best with her. I'm really gonna miss you.

Lizzie

Dear Zayn,
I know we haven't talked a lot but I'm really gonna miss you. You taught me to go on with life when you are going through some tough times. I'm really gonna miss you. Even though you are a bit quiet at times in really gonna miss your weirdness. And I didn't get to meet your girlfriend :( Hope everything goes well with you guys. Love you.

Lizzie

Dear Harry,
God this is hard writing these letters. I'm really gonna miss you. You are my best friend and it's hard leaving like this. You taught me that it was okay to be different. It doesn't matter what other people think about you. You don't always have to make other people happy by changing who you are. I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you.

Lizzie

Dear Niall,
This is really hard for me. I didnt want to do this. But I have to. Ever since I met you. There was something about you that gave me butterflies. You are very different and unique and that is what I love about you. We could talk about anything for hours and it wont matter. You were a great teacher and a amazing boyfriend. Looking for a guitar teacher was the best decision I have ever made. I will always love you. Don't come looking for me. Move on with your tour and life. But remember I will always love you with all my heart.

Forever & Always

Elizabeth

I put the letters on the kitchen table.

I took one last look at the the lads.

I went inside the bunk rooms and up to Nialls bunk.

I pushed back his hair that was covering his eyes.

I held onto his hand.

"I will always love you. Forever and always" I whispered.

I kissed his hand and his cheek and went back into the living room.

I was just about to open the door when I heard some say "Lizzie?"

I turned around and Harry was there.

I looked down.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"I can't stay here" I whispered.

He walked closer to me.

"Why. What's going on" he said.

I sighed.

"Might as well tell you" I said.

"My dad has my brother. He said that he will let him go if he takes me. I agreeded with it" I said.

"But why? We could have gotten him without you going to take his place" he said.

"You don't understand. If my dad goes to jail again he would just break out again and come and find me again. I need to do this. Don't bother to come as find me" I said.

Harry came up to me and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

"Be careful" he whispered.

Tears started coming down my face.

I nodded my head.

"I love you sis" he said.

"I love you to" I said.

I broke the hug.

I kissed his cheek and walked towards the door.

I turned back.

"Bye Harry" I said.

I walked out without waiting for a response.

I walke towards the closest hotel.

I went around the back.

I opened the back door and it led to a small hotel room.

It had a small kitchen, a room that had a bed in it, a bathroom I'm guessing and the living room.

I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room slowly.

Am I in the right place?

"Hey sweetie. Miss me?" my dad said behind me.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

*I will post the new chapter tomorrow! >:D VOTE/COMMENT!