The x Love x I x Have x For x You

I bring Hisoka's face closer to mine and softly kiss his lips. His lips were always soft and tasted like cherry. It wasn't anything weird though he would always apply cherry chapstick whenever he had the chance.

His hands trail down to my thighs and he squeezes them gently. I moan a bit letting his tongue slip into my mouth. We kiss passionately for about 3 minutes and then take a breather.

"H-Hisoka..." I mutter to him while panting quietly. I was at a loss of words I just wanted to admire his beautiful yellow eyes.

"Mm~... I feel as if I get more attracted to you every day darling." Hisoka spoke in low voice with a slight growl in his voice. He slightly kissed my neck and left a trail of hickeys.

I small moan slipped from my mouth once he kissed my sweet spot. He left several wet small kisses on my neck and slowly went down to my chest.

"You look so cute right now darling~" Hisoka muttered while taking off my shirt and bra. He looked at my chest for a while and twirled his finger around my breasts.

"Stop t-teasing me idiot!" I say while grabbing his hair and pulling his face up away from the view of my boobs.

"Mm, darling I love hair pulling... Do it harder~" He moves his face back to my chest and start trailing his nails down my stomach. He stops once he my skirt and he looks up at me.

"May I?" He asks with a small purr in his voice. I don't give him an answer for a few seconds. Hisoka just stays there looking at me trailing his hand around my skirt.

"Do whatever you want..." I respond to him while looking away and letting go of his hair. He grins and starts slowly taking off my skirt until I'm just left in panties.

Hisoka's hand grips on my thigh slightly, his face nears towards in between my legs while he starts giving tiny kisses around them kissing every single scar or stretch mark I had.

He stops for a bit and just keeps his head in between my legs. Just like a little kid snuggles up against their favorite stuffed animal, Hisoka was doing the same thing but in between my legs...

"Hisoka?" I ask him while lifting my upper body up and looking at him. His nails caress my thighs slowly.

"What are you d- H-Hisoka!" I shriek out a bit when I felt him kiss up against my panties. I grip his hair and he slowly lifts his head up with a smirk on his face.

"The view was beautiful I had to take some time to admire it, dear~"

He went back down and started laying hickeys all around my thighs. His soft wet lips touched every single part of my skin...

"I'm getting inpatient, Hisoka..." I mutter out while trying to move my legs out of his grip. He looks up at me and gives me a simple smile.

"You could've just said that earlier darling~" He smirks and grabs my hips and slowly flips me around so I'm laying on my stomach.

He moves his body closer to mine and leaves hickeys down my back. I feel his hard bulge in his pants press up against my ass.

Me being me I slowly moved back on him and he let out a little gasp from his mouth.

"Oh you little seductive girl, you have to learn how to be patient~" He says while grunting a bit.

"Shut up idiot..." I say under my breath. He slaps my ass and I whimper a bit, I turn my head to face him and he slaps it again.

"H-Hisoka!" I yell out trying to tell him to stop teasing me. He lifts his eyebrows a bit while giving me a childish-grin.

"Be patient darling unless you want to be punished..." His voice goes a bit deeper and he leans more into me. His bulge was now fully hard and I felt it rubbing up against me.