Chapter 7-the warhammer titan and back up

I moved towards the stage. That was where the war hammer had begun to form. A line of hardened Titan skin lay in silver rivers.
They were under the stage. I knew Eren would eventually figure it out, but we had no time for him too.
I heard the whoosh behind me and knew Mikasa had come to my brothers aid.
I tore off the stage. There was a cocoon of silver. The warhammer's human body.
I ripped it from it's hiding hole, and pulled the river of silver, it's umbilical cord and heard the warhammer Titan fall as I did so.
Placing the silver cocoon in my hands I squeezed.
I crushed it. Shards of glass like shards flew and a body I stared at.
A woman. The warhammer Titan was a woman.
I knew what had to happen. And I did it. With great remorse.
I flung her into my mouth and swallowed.
A body flew at me and I knew the titans we had trapped had been freed. I turned, hardening my nape and hands, using this new power to stop the jaw Titan in its tracks. I yanked on its jaw, wrenching it open. It's jaw hung loosely, threatening to fall off.
I felt someone land on my shoulder. I turned, Levi stood there.
"Time to go." He muttered. His eyes never leaving the jaw Titan.
I nodded and released myself from the now fleshy nape.
I flew out at once, using my gear to do so. And landed on a nearby roof.
I watched as the Scouts flew towards the jaw Titan, they were going to kill him.
That I knew and there was nothing left to do to stop them.