CHANGLIX BONUS

none of svt is in this sososo :)) 

"I remember you were dying in my hands,"

"Scared to walk away,"

"If you were here right now,"

"..I'd probably let you down."

Changbin leaped out of bed, taking heavy gulps of air. Sweat dripped onto his collarbones from his neck and the smell of fear was prominent.

Who knew fear had a smell?

Images from his dream flashed before his eyes: the hand held out, the tears in his eyes... he didn't want to see it again. Gulping, the ebony-haired teenager made his way to the bathroom with staggered steps. The mirror greeted him with open arms. He didn't do the same.

His eyes were red with skin as white as a stereotypical vampire. Snot ran down his nose and his bedhead was painfully obvious. A migraine strutted its way in and Changbin sighed. 

He looked at the counter where his necklace sat. The previously-black diamonds on Felix's necklace were a cloud-like silver and his breath quickened. The stuffed bear that held onto Changbin's ring now laid on the other side of the counter, arms sprawled out.

"No, no, no," Changbin chanted, voice shaking. Tears clogged his vision. He grabbed both rings and their parts before making a sprint out of the door and into his car.

He needed to get there fast.

Hello... Changbin here. Four years is a pretty long time, huh? Doesn't feel that long, though. 

Ah. What happened? Funny- tragic story. Thirteenth birthday gone wrong, you could say.