004

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) woke up to Sugawara lightly shaking her. "Hmm?" She mumbled still half asleep. "(L/N)-san! It's a half hour away from class time and I thought you might want to be awake." Sugawara explained. (Y/N) smiled at him then stood up and walked to the bathroom to change back into her school uniform. She quickly changed, grabbed her bag and left for her classroom.

Time skip (She's now in class)

(Y/N) managed to get to class 10 minutes early and took her seat beside Yachi. "Good morning Toka-chan!" She said brightly while giving Yachi a sweet smile. Yachi face went from anxious to happy, and she hugged (Y/N). After pulling away, Yachi returned (Y/N)'s smile. "Good morning (n/n)-chan! Is Hiromi coming over to stay at your place today?" Yachi questioned. (Y/N) nodded with glee. "Yup! I wanted to invite you to stay over as well! Hiromi considers you her sister and would love it if you were there!" (Y/N) offered. Yachi happily accepted the invite, she considered Hiromi to be her sister as well. Both girls smiled at each before turning their heads to the front when the teacher walked in.

Time skip (after school)

(Y/N) grabbed Yachi's hand and began to run while Yachi tried to keep up with her. Eventually, both girls were at Yachi's house. Yachi went inside quickly and grabbed what she needed then dashed out the door. (Y/N) grabbed her hand and once again both girls ran towards (Y/N)'s apartment complex. The girls walked into the building and made their way to (Y/N)'s apartment. Once they were inside Yachi became slightly worried. "Hey (n/n)-chan? Did you leave your window open this morning?" She asked nervously. "No, I didn't." (Y/N) answered slightly creeped out. (Y/N) quickly closed the window and checked any possible hiding place in her apartment. When she realized no one was there she calmed down. (Y/N) went to her room and changed. 

 (You're wearing #13 but instead of pink, it's (f/c) and both socks are grey and Hiromi is wearing #07)

"I'm going to go pick up Hiromi now. Call me if you need anything!" (Y/N) said before leaving her apartment. (Y/N) walked to the train station and payed for a two way ticket. Her sister lived with her grandmother in the Hyogo prefecture because of the incident Hiromi and (Y/N) were allowed to see and live with each other from Wednesday to Saturday before Hiromi had to go back to their grandmother's house.

Time skip (She's at her Grandmother's house)

(Y/N) walked up to the small but beautiful home while looking at the flower garden in the front. She knocked on the door and heard some shuffling before the door opened. There stood a sweet looking woman with silvering hair and gentle (e/c) eyes. "Hi Grandma, how are you?" the tall girl asked as the older woman's eyes fogged up with tears. (Y/N) hugged her back, things had been so difficult for them after the incident. (Y/N)'s grandma [Yoshiko], grabbed (Y/N) by the hand and led her inside. "Hiromi! Your sister is here!" Yoshiko called out. Small footsteps clomped down the stairs rapidly. Soon, Hiromi jumped onto (Y/N), hugging her tight. "(n/n)-chan! You're back!" Hiromi cheered as she let go of (Y/N). "Hiromi? Where are your bags?" Yoshiko asked her. "I got one with me and one upstairs!" Hiromi replied cheerfully. (Y/N) went upstairs to grab Hiromi's other bag but saw something odd. In the family photo of her and Hiromi that was framed in Hiromi's room, it was gone. Where the photo should have been was a folded piece of paper. (Y/N) didn't bother reading it, she just shoved it in her pocket and brought down Hiromi's pink and bunny sticker covered suitcase. (Y/N) walked downstairs with the suitcase and went into the kitchen. Hiromi was having tea with Yoshiko before she left. "Let's go Hiromi, Toka-chan is waiting for us at home." (Y/N) told Hiromi. Hiromi smiled and walked over to (Y/N) and grabbed her small suitcase.  Yoshiko walked over to the girls and gave Hiromi a hug then (Y/N). Before she let you (Y/N) out of the hug she whispered "Be careful, and keep her safe." to her then let go.The girls walked to the train station and bought a ticket for Hiromi before getting on the train back to the Miyagi Prefecture. 

Time skip (They're back at her apartment)

(Y/N) opened the door and Hiromi threw herself at Yachi, who was sitting on the ground. Her and Yachi toppled over and laughed. (Y/N) smiled then remembered the folded paper in her pocket. She went to her room after shutting the door. (Y/N) opened the paper and what it read shocked her so much that she dropped to her knees and almost couldn't breathe.

"Why don't you stay longer at your grandmother's house? It would allow me to finally talk to you! I've been waiting and watching you for so long (Y/N)! 

~Your Secret admirer"

Word count: 858 words