Where is m'lady? Who is m'lady?

Adrien can't stop replaying the scene in his head.

"M'lady, quick, we can hide behind here." Cat Noir points to a car on it's side laying in the road.

"Good idea, here, hold this." Ladybug hands her lucky charm to Chat while she uses her yoyo to adjust the car to help protect them from the akumatized villain, Chaos Creator. If you are hit by one of her shots, you are propelled to create as much chaos as possible.

"M'lady, run!" Cat Noir says as he sees a boy pouring oil around the car, and then lighting the match in his hands. Ladybug just about gets away when she slips on the oil, and by then it is too late and everything around ladybug is on fire. Cat Noir screams and grabs her arm to try to pull her out as she nearly disappears in the smoke and flames. He would've been able to get her out if it wasn't for the mob of chaotic Parisians who trampled Ladybug in a attempt to knock over and wreck the car.

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Where are you?" He attempted to search through the smoking, no longer burning mob to find his Lady, but it was impossible as dozens of Parisians were piled up. When he stepped out to get a better look, he was caught face to face with Chaos Creator, aiming her wrist right at him, which shot the bullets which made you go crazy. He attempted to fight her, but stood no chance as she had the ability to disappear and reappear, leaving him completely helpless. He fled the scene before he would've ended up becoming chaotic himself.

After Cat Noir came back, he watched from above on the rooftops waiting for the mob to move again, so he could find Ladybug, but when they did, all he saw was a pile of ashes on the ground. Cat Noir frantically tried calling for her and searched everywhere through a chaotic Paris, but he couldn't find her anywhere. Now that Chaos Creator was gone and Hawkmoth had given up on finding him and Ladybug, or so Cat Noir thought, he had no idea how to set things back to normal. Than he looked at his hand, seeing the lucky charm Ladybug handed him before she got lost. "Of course!" He threw it up and said, "Miraculous Ladybug!" And just like that, everything went back to normal. Cat Noir was surprised as he never knew he could do that, but still not satisfied, as he didn't know where his beloved partner was.

A single tear trickled down Adrien's face, as now two days later, Ladybug is no where to be seen. He's tried calling for her and checking the news to see if she's been seen anywhere, but there is not a single trace of where she could be. His mind starts assuming the worst.

"Plagg, what if she's gone?" says Adrien.

"And why would you think that" Plagg replies.

"This is just so unlike her to disappear like this, and even if something had happened to her, the Miraculous Ladybug should've fixed it, right?" His mind was racing. What if she died, and the lucky charm couldn't bring her back, or that pile of ashes was her, or she was kidnapped, or they took her Miraculous. Adrien started sobbing; "This is all my fault. She would be alive if I didn't tell her to get behind that car. Plagg I just can't do this anymore," he says as he starts pulling his ring off his finger.

"Stop! No matter where Ladybug is, she is relying on you to protect Paris! It's only been two days, I'm sure she's just fine." Plagg said surely. But Adrien knew Plagg wasn't sure either, but he did know Plagg was right about one thing. In the case of an akuma attack, Cat Noir needed to be there, and hopefully soon he would find Ladybug.

"Fine Plagg, but starting right now we are looking for Ladybug for every second of free time we get if you like it or not." Adrien insisted. Plagg yawned

"Do I ever get a break?" Plagg complained

As Adrien was about to transform he heard his phone go off. A call from Alya. He answered, and in a somber voice Alya said, "Adrien, you aren't gonna believe this."

"What Ayla?" Adrien replied curiously.

"Marinette's parents just filed a missing person report for Marinette. Marinette hasn't been home since the akuma attack on Friday, and she hasn't been replying to any of my texts all weekend."

Adrien dropped his phone and froze. W-w-wha-what is Marinette is Ladybug? This is bad, this is really bad. What if it's something really serious? Her life could be in danger. I'm not suppose to know who she is. MARINETTE IS LADYBUG! Adrien's mind was running in circles. He couldn't breathe. The love of his life had been right in front of him this whole time, and he was too blind to see it.

"Adrien? Are you okay?" Adrien's mind stopped for a moment as he picked up the phone, his hand shaking.

"Yeah Alya I'm fine, thanks for telling me." He hung up and laid down with tears running down his face as he realized what was going on. "Plagg... two of the most important people in my life have gone missing, no the most important person in my life is missing. Plagg, Marinette is Ladybug, and she's gone!"

"Slow down Adrien, are you sure this isn't a coincidence? Two people go missing at the same time all the time, Adrien!"

"No, no, no, it makes perfect sense. I can't believe I didn't realize sooner. We always leave class at the same time during an akuma attack, they both have those beautiful blue eyes, and when we dressed up as Cat Noir and Ladybug for a music video she looked just like Ladybug!"

"Adrien you know you guys aren't suppose to know each other's identities!"

"Plagg we have a way bigger issue right now! At least now that I know who she is I'll have an easier time finding her. Plagg, claws out!"

Just a quick disclaimer I do not own any part of miraculous ladybug. Make sure if you are enjoying it either comment or vote because feedback helps me a lot! Thank you all so much for reading!!