21 | Elvira

"Sign these!" Arya barges in waving around papers in her hand

I laugh and nod for her to give me them. Once she places them in front of me, I read over them and see that they are bills of Irene's birthday.

"Oh and Arya," she stops and turns to me.

"Tell Ella on your way out that I will be going out to the venue and to phone me if something comes up,"

"Got it," she winks and walks.

I can't believe there are only a few days left. I must say, I am excited for it. Having Zane ask me to organise this birthday party, I didn't think about the list of guests that will be coming. Hundreds of people, although not everyone will be invited due to it just being a birthday party, but it is one of the hot topics in the media at the moment.

I even read a few articles and it has gotten so much attention along with people thinking about the number of celebrities that will be attending. Many people have asked me for interviews in hopes I reveal what will be happening but I couldn't accept any of them. I don't normally take interviews for reasons like this but the number has doubled these past few days and it is making me question just how much I underestimated Zane's popularity.

Shutting off my computer, I head out to the venue to see final touches being made, almost everything is done anyway.

When I arrive, I notice the rush of people getting things done. Running around with fabrics for tables, flowers, some even working on getting the chandeliers in, shouts of people giving out orders. If Mr. Kenneth's event was big then this is nothing compared to that. This is more than big.

A warm feeling makes its way in me. I can't believe this is my doing. I made all of this happen and so many people will be featuring here, attending this party.

Is this even real life?

Just six years ago I was struggling to get a job, working in cafes, bakeries and so many more jobs to make living. Breaking down and crying because I was struggling so much. And now? Now I have over hundreds of staff working for me, getting opportunities and growing day by day.

I couldn't be prouder of myself. And I know my parents would be too.

I release a deep sigh and walk back out since not much is needing to be done. I already told the manager of this place what needs to be changed and now I am good to go back to the office.

Once back, I just check through emails. What is there to do anyway? I'm practically free to go home but I know something might come up and I will have to come back. It's usually how it goes every time.

A knock is sounded at the door. At least someone has decided to think about knocking before walking in.

"Come in," Ella walks in with something in her hand facing it away. Almost shielding it away from me.