• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

     "Dammit, Tommy," I cursed as I heard someone almost dying whilst laughing. You know that laugh Tommy does when he wheezes so hard his voice almost sounds like he's growling? Yeah, that. This was followed by his high pitched laugh.

     He's streaming again and I wasn't surprised. I went ahead to my computer and joined his discord call, all while opening twitch and Minecraft at the same time.

     I didn't really have the energy to fix myself up so I only washed my face and put on a little amount of face powder on my... well, face.

     "Hey, [y/n]'s here!" Tommy cheered. "What's up?" He asked me as I spawned into the world he was in and saw him crouching in front of me.

     "Nothing much," I yawned. "Yeah as you can tell, chat, I just woke up and started streaming. That's how brave I am."

     Tommy chuckled. "Well, I stream without even having enough sleep so I'm braver than you."

     An hour of streaming has passed and we both had fun playing together. Wilbur and Niki even joined in with us.

     "Jowelleee thanks for the $20 dono!" I read the donation on my second monitor. "Guys it's not really necessary for you to donate, though. I just want to give you guys content."

     I briefly looked at the chat and there was one comment saying "You're annoying."

     At first, it didn't bother me. That's a normal thing to experience when you're being watched by thousands of people online.

     That is until I read a few more hateful comments saying that I need to go away from Tommy and that I'm the reason why his views are going down.

     "STFU and make original content. You're not an MCYT!"

     Yes, 97% of people in the chat are supporting me but for some reason, my mind focused more on the few comments which I felt attacked by.

     I disregard the thoughts away and continued on with the stream until someone used the text-to-speech donation:

     mcytobsessedbitch donated x800 bits!
I feel a connection between you and Tommy ngl. Btw can you say "l'womanburg"? It's my group chat and it would mean a lot to me ilysm <3

     "Sure, hey l'womanburg," I chuckled at the unoriginal name. The chat was speeding- a lot of people were commenting too fast and it was probably because of the donation message.

     "Pog same"

     "Whyyy?"

     *this user's comment has been deleted due to violating Twitch rules*

     "Do not ship them. They don't look good together."

     "Go back to producing your ****** music 😁🔪"

     At this point, I enabled slow mode in an attempt to calm the chat down. At least, that's what I thought.

     So, people hate it whenever I hang out with Tommy, huh?

     "You know what, chat," I sighed and removed my headphones from my head and placing it on its RGB stand. "I'm going to be right back. Tubbo, could you entertain the stream for me while I'm gone?" I asked Toby and he gladly accepted it.

     I saw him place a boat in front of me and rotating himself on it while singing. I smiled and left my room.

     When my viewers saw me leave my stream, Tommy's viewers saw me enter his room.

     He must've noticed the chat saying that I was behind him so he looked back at me. "Woah, what- what?" He asked.

     "A lot of people in my chat said that they hate to see me with you," I sighed. Tommy looked at his camera, and back at me. "So I had an idea, Tommy."

     I stepped towards him and at this point, I was standing beside him. Crouching down to his level, I looked at him.

     "What are you doing?" He chuckled in nervousness. He muted himself in discord so no one else could hear him.

     I grabbed both his cheeks and kissed his lips. The way that I kissed him was full of pride and nothing else- I was trying to prove my point to all the people who said that they hated me for being with him.

     Little did I know that what I just did was like putting gasoline to an ongoing fire.

     He was too shocked to notice that I did that so he quickly pulled away. "Woah, wait, hold on.. okay," He stuttered and slowly started to turn red. "Shit, shit, shit.." He cursed in a whisper.

     I didn't utter a single word. I didn't even regret doing it.

     "Boys! Thank you all so much for watching!" Tommy said. "I'm sorry I had to end the stream early 'cause I uh," He looked at me at the corner of his eyes. "I'm not... feeling good at the moment." He sighed. "Goodnight!"

     And with that, he ended the stream and looked at me straight in my eyes. I could feel the tension between ourselves when his face was hinting at a bit of annoyance.

     "What the fuck, [y/n]?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

SHIT. FUCK, WHAT IS HAPPENING ✋🏼😳

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
because you're pog

852 words