chap:23

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Post breakfast Pari was obviously with her cat while i was thinking how to coze her... actually i think i should gift her something.. but for that we have to go to mall first! nope that will take too long time..

Then i remebered the chocolate cake i ordered yesterday.. and its still there.. YUPPS.. thats the good idea..

Taking the cake piece on a plate with a fork i went towards Pari.. where cat was playing with her.. i sat there.. she looked at me and pouted..

Sid: Baby i am sorry plz  forgive me..

She stayed still didn't react.. I forward the cake towards her...

Sid: Plz Pari... I am sorry..!

wow.. SS is saying sorry without any reason to a little girl.. Wooow kya din aa gae hai.. the cat is lucky to witness this precious moment..

She was not saying anything so i caught my ears and said!

Sid: Baby, i was tired that's why i wanted to sleep,.. plz i am sorry..

She pouted first then hugged me tightly making me wrap my hands around her.. i smiled i knew she will not be angry for a long time..

she pecked my cheek making me weak as she was almost sitting on my lap hugging me.. she is not even realising what she is doing to me.. !

she looked at me i kissed her cheek.. she sat on her place and started eating cake smugling it on her face..

Sid: So am i forgiven now?

She nodded her head showing me her full teeth.. There cat started MIYAAAUN MIYAAAAUN.. Pari put a little portion of cake in small plate and put in fornt of her..
i dont think cat will eat..!

But she started eating a little that HUNGRY CAT... BHUKHAADD..I was looking at Pari as her mouth was totally spoiled with cake..

Sid: Pari, Be careful baby.. you are smugling it on your face baby..

I said while removing it with tissue.. she is just a kid, sad at one moment and all happy and excited on the other moment... i was still sitting there when i got a call from kaushal

ON CALL

Kaushal: Sid, You direct reach the mall.. hum wahi milte hai..! mai hospital se wahi aun ga..

Sid: han ye bhi thik hai.. kab tak aana hai!?

Kaushal: Be here till 2:00 pm.. i will be waiting..

Sid: Okay!

Cutting the call i saw the time.. 12:15 pm.. not much time.. It will also take time to reach there..!

Sid: Pari, get up now.. get ready.. we have to go now you remember.?

She nodded and finished her cake where i cleaned her face with tissue again.. That little was still eating that small of piece of cake...

Pari took her in her hands.. where cat tried to jump from her hands.. May be she wanted to eat more BHUKHADD.. but Pari held her and took her to room..

getting ready i was waiting for Pari as she was still not ready.. Her cat was also waiting.. as she was rolling in her bed.. watching the bathroom door!

 watching the bathroom door!