three taps

Look! More art! Me thinks I'm a little famous ey?? It's so cute and for what? Literally to all of you that made like something for the book you are so damn talented remember that <3

TYSM @Rin_Maruhi

TW ~ Blood, Flashbacks, Strong Language, Voices

(A HAPPY CHAPTER FOR YOU TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE NEXT ONE)

Tommy's POV:

"Tommy? You know Tommy?" Dream asked.

Niki laughed nervously. "Ah yes, I've heard of the new prince, what a fine young child."

Tommy didn't move and didn't speak. He probably couldn't even if he wanted to. His eyes wandered to her sword.

It was the same sword.

The angel pressed her sword into Tommy's throat, to the point where a small bead of blood dripped down.

There was no way he was going to have two panic attacks in the same day.

Dream stared at her skeptically, before noticing Tommy.

"My god, Tommy" Dream muttered worriedly, at the boy who was gripping the arms of the chair so tight, his fingers were turning red. 

Tommy watched Niki, whose fingers tapped against her sword as she smiled at Tommy.

One.

Two.

Three.

 Three taps. He saw her nod, before turning to Dream. 

He noticed her finger tap against the sword.

One.

Two.

Three.

His mind wandered to a conversation he had with Jack and Purpled.

***

"So you guys are guards?"

"Yeah, at least I'm fit for a guard, Jack here on the other han-"

Jack tapped against his sword three times with a playful glare.

"Oh don't you dare try and threaten me, Jack," Purple laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Well, it was worth a shot," he replied back, laughing.

"Threaten? What did Jack do?" Tommy asked the two confused.

"Three taps on your sword mate, it's a less noticeable way of saying "Shut up or I'll kill you," Jack joked.

***

He stared at Niki, who shook her head and glanced at her sword.

One.

Two.

Three.

Niki spread her fingers out, next to her sword, discreetly. She bent forward her middle and ring finger to the tip of her thumb, her index and pinkie finger standing straight.

Tommy recognized that symbol from Mrs. Puffy's class.

Quiet Coyote.

She was threatening him to be quiet.

Quackity noticed something was wrong. Tommy knew he knew about Niki since she used to visit Tubbo and him once or twice a month. Her visits used to terrify Tommy, he used to lock himself in the room with the shadow until she was gone. Although Quackity had never seen Niki before, he'd heard of what happened from Tommy, and managed to put two and two together.