ONE; REVENGE

(E) ONE; REVENGE (S2E7)

_____

A girl with blonde hair inhaled the musky scent of Mystic Falls and sighed. She had a grimace on her face and looked as though she really didn't want to be in the town. Though, she had to. Her brother had called for help, so she came to rescue. She arrived at the Salvatore boarding house and walked in unannounced. It was her house, she might as well own the place. The blonde observed the house, her blue-green eyes scanning the household she used to call home. Most of the decor had stayed the same, minus a few modern updates.

"Hello?" The girl called out and walked into the palor to see her eldest brother, Damon, next to a blonde vampire.

"Estella," Damon greeted shortly. A small smile was on his face as he sipped the glass of Bourbon in his hands. "How nice to see you on such a lovely day here in Mystic Falls."

"How could I deny seeing my brothers in peril, in need of my assistance?" Estella declared, placing her hands on her hips. She looked over at the blonde vampire and raised an eyebrow towards Damon. Noticing the blonde's posture, Estella could only gather that the vampire was young and newly turned. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Caroline, meet my very charming sister, Estella," Damon introduced, sarcasm heavy in his tone. "Estella, meet barbie vampire, Caroline."

"Where's Stefan?" Estella asked her older brother, not caring much about the vampire Damon had introduced to her. Caroline wasn't as strong as her, which means she wasn't a threat to her.

The blonde turned her head around to scan the house. Speak of the devil, he walked in wearing a red and white checkered shirt with a brown jacket. His eyes landed on his sister, a small smile appearing.

"I see Estella has arrived. Perfect, she can help us with this situation we have here," Stefan remarked. He looked over at Caroline with a frown. "What happened?"

"Go ahead, tell him," Damon urged the vampire. He looked at his siblings with a sarcastic look. "You're gonna love this."

"I saw Katherine today," Caroline started. The tension in the room increased as everyone's eyes shot to the young, blonde vampire. Estella took more notice into the conversation now.

"Where?" Stefan demanded.

"At the grill," Caroline said. "I just stopped to guak and quasi-stalk Matt—"

"Who the hell is Matt?" Estella asked, looking confused. She had just arrived and random names were already thrown at her. Estella glanced at her brother's for an explanation.

"Her teenage crush. Keep going," Damon encouraged, motioning for Caroline to continue her story. Estella hummed quietly before turning her attention back to Caroline.

"Then I pretended I had to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go 'cause I'm a dufus because Matt caught me—"

"Skip the teeny-boppy drama and get to it," Damon demanded, rolling his eyes at Caroline.

"She came into the bathroom and pretended to be Elena, but I saw through her, and told me I had to deliver a message." Caroline informed. Estella quirked an eyebrow, leaning back in her seat on the plush sofa.

"What was the message?" Stefan inquired, shuffling closer to Caroline.

"To tell you guys that Katherine wants the moonstone or that she will rip Mystic Falls apart until it rains blood," Caroline revealed.

"Sounds like Katherine," Estella commented with a small frown dancing on her lips.

"Tell him the rest of it." Damon said. Estella raised an eyebrow at this. She could not believe on her first day back in Mystic Falls, there would be so much drama.