𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂

Jax's point of view

Having Lemon live with me in Italy wasn't something I've planned for, but I couldn't leave her in that house back in Seattle.

When we first flew into Italy, Lemon was absolutely exhausted.

The plane landed but my eyes stayed on Lemon, noticing she slept the whole plane ride. I don't blame her though, all that happened her body just wanted an escape from her new reality.

I couldn't help but replay the shower scene in my head, when I found her with blood running down her arms.

My heart broke for her but I couldn't show her my weak side for her, but it was hard when I saw the look she had in those deep blue eyes.

"Your arms are fucking bleeding for Christ sakes Lemon and your skin has bumps all over from the heat of the water."

Lemon didn't say anything to me when I had her in my arms trying to clean off the blood while trying not to hurt her even more with the bumps.

While I was cleaning her wounds Lemon's laugh fills the silence room, while my eyes hand panic written into them.

"Lemon, say something!."

Those three words that still to this day haunts me and sends shivers down my spine.

"I'm lifeless now."

The drive to my place was a little far from the airport but it still didn't matter because Lemon was still sound asleep in the passages seat.

I tried my best to clean up the wounds and put medicine on her heat burns but it was as if she was immune to pain.

We finally made it up the drive way, it was pretty much day time in Italy the sight of the beauty was something I would never get over.

My hand cupped Lemon's cheek while my thumb slowly traced her cheek trying to wake her up.

"Lemon, we made it. Can you wake up for me?."

While I waited patiently for her to give me sign that she was waking up but instead she leaned more on the window and started to snore a little.

I thought about leaving her in the car but that would be a dick move and I don't need her bitching more.

I exited my vehicle making my way towards the passenger door, I slowly started to open her door  while my other hand was ready to catch her in case she fell.

I would be lying if I didn't secretly want her to fall just so she can wake up and see Italy.

Of course though Lemon being a heavy sleeper didn't even budge when I carried her to one of the guest rooms.

I gently placed her body on the bed and it was as if her body knew she was on a bed, she started to cuddle a pillow while one of her legs wrapped around the other pillow.

I sighed just watching her sleep, my hand started to message her head while I kissed her head.

"I'm sorry Lemon, hopefully one day you'll forgive me."

That was a year ago, I don't even think she remembers the plane ride or me even bringing her into my home.

I still don't know for sure if Lemon has forgiven my actions.

If I'm being honest I haven't forgiven myself for the pain and trauma I've caused.

How in the world would she forgive me?.

Do I regret telling Lemon?.

Short answer is no, she deserved to know the real truth on the man who was staying in her home at the time.

What I do regret is on how I handled the situation, I'm not going to lie I was a little harsh on how I handled her.

Fuck, who am I kidding the whole situation wasn't a little harsh I made her have a breakdown to the point she tried to hurt herself for fucks sake.

Every man in her life has poisoned her mind set.

I take my responsibility on how I also poison her, as getting to know her for a whole year I can see why men take an interest in her.

The spell she puts on men just by her body but also her mindset, the way she thinks or pieces the puzzle together is beautiful to watch.

All of this wouldn't have happened if Lemon's family and friends didn't put her through hell.

At the same time though in a sick way I'm happy she went through all the obstacles she did because at the end of the day, Lemon became a strong independent woman.

Plus if none of this didn't happen I wouldn't have gotten hired from Ash and wouldn't have met Lemon, who I consider a little sister now.

Lemon wouldn't have met Derek, yes there may be bad blood Lemon has with him but at the end of the day she can't deny he was her blessing.

It was easy to put all the blame on Derek but maturing is knowing he was only a fraction of the hurt.

The two things Derek and I have in common is one we both said fuck our job when it came to finding Lemon and two is we both have so much love for her.

My love though is different from the way Lemon and Derek feel for each other.

Don't get me wrong, there's no denying the fact Lemon is exquisite but I can't look at her in a attractive way.

I was on my way home to Italy till my partner notify me Derek was spotted leaving Lemon's old home on a mission.

It seems to me he finally read the note, that I left for him.

Finally after a long ass year this dumb bastard finally found the key on getting Lemon back.

Lemon would understand down the line why I left the note for him.

I knew I needed to send Lemon a quick message letting her know the case I'm "working" on is running a little longer than it needed to be.

Time to fly back to California and come face to face with the man Lemon is hopelessly in love with.

Derek.