𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Alec's point of view

Being in Seattle was becoming tiresome, a whole year watching a man who I don't even know personally nor care for.

All for a woman who I've never met.

The thing is I respect Jax's enough to move my life out of Italy to Seattle until Derek came to his senses and finally opened the folder Lemon left for him.

Lemon didn't know that Jax's planted a seed for Derek to find her and try to make amends for every wrong detail he's ever made to not only her but to himself.

Jax's has a soft spot for Lemon and will do anything and everything to protect her and I shall do the same.

For the first few months I assumed Jax started having feelings for Lemon but it just turns out he became an over protective brother of her.

The first time I've seen a picture of Lemon I was blown away, I was lost for words I couldn't believe her beauty.

Lemon is quite out of this world, almost has if she's is too good to be true.

I don't know what spell Lemon has but she certainly has a lot of men wrapped around her finger that's for sure.

The only thing that has me wrapped around my finger is spying and knowing every detail of somebody's life always gave me a rush of adrenaline, knowing I had the power to destroy them.

I've never really cared for people's tragic lives if I'm going to be honest it bores me.

Everyone in this fucking world has a story so tragic that is just becomes repetitive in the end, but it's up to you how you want to end up in life.

Honestly people just need to grow the fuck up and use the tragedy that's happen to you as a weapon and you'll be fine.

Well that's what happen to me anyways, I had somewhat the same vibe as Lemon had while growing up but the only difference is I did have just one love.

While my dad couldn't give two fucks about his son, my mom on the other hand cherished me from the moment I was born.

To this day I still say jealousy made my dad despise me.

I also believe my dad killed my mom long ago before they even had me, she was my saving grace during my childhood and teen years but I was also hers.

I've snapped out of my own thoughts when I notice Derek open his trunk and placed his luggage inside the trunk.

The folder was in Derek's hand, I guess he finally realized what was in the folder all along.

Thank fucking god.

Derek reached for something in his trunk and put something behind his back but I couldn't tell what the item was.

Soon after Derek hopped in his vehicle and sped off, it wasn't that hard to figure out he was on his way to the airport strip to return to California.

The only question that remained what kind of mayhem did Derek plan?.

While I kept a safe distance from Derek's vehicle, I took my phone out and decided it was time to let Jax's know Derek was now on the move.