Part 26 ;-;

The principal called Johnny, "look man I told you, call Daniel if Robby did something, I'm too busy" "this isn't about Robby" hawk took the phone from the principal, "yeah it's about Annie" "oh shit, what did she do" "she got bit by a very poisonous snake" the principal said taking the phone back from hawk, "I'll be at the hospital in 10 minutes" then Johnny hung up, hawk called his mom, she said that she would be there in 5 minutes. After that it was hazy, I woke up in the hospital, my leg was throbbing, I had a migraine, "Annie...I thought I lost you" I hugged him as tight as I was possibly able to, I kissed him then we started to make out, "hey kid" Johnny said from the corner of the room, I stopped kissing hawk, "did I bit your lip ☹️" I said feeling kinda bad, it wasn't my fault, Johnny scared me in the first place, "yeah, but I kinda liked it 😏" "ELI, IM RIGHT HERE" his mom said from the other side of the room, I laughed, it made my stomach hurt but it was worth getting to see a smile on his face. "Sorry ms. Moskowitz, he's a lot to maintain" she laughed at that, it made me feel better, "hey where's my mom?" "Oh, I guess we didn't tell you" everyone got a very serious look on their faces, I was concerned and scared of what they were gonna say next. Suddenly a nurse came in and every one except for hawk had to leave the room, "hi Annie, my name is Cali, I heard you had a little snake accident at school?" "I honestly don't know what happened" that was a lie, I just had no energy left, I felt like shit, my arms and left leg felt like noodles and the other leg hurt like hell.