She Was Never The One

Guys I had a dream about this, I just had too. angst people. Also poor Pidge, I just needed a sad girl and yeah...Enjoy!

Dear Diary, 

 I'm Zyla! I'm writing in this, becuz my mom made me. She wants me to express my writing and gave me this diary. I don't object, becuz I've been wanting a diary for so long now. Doesn't the idea of writing your thoughts and life in one small handful of paper seem so cool! I hope Keith thinks so. Keith is my bestfriend! I've known him for so longgggg. He's really cute, with his pale skin and black hair, so soft and pretty. Don't get me started on his amazing eyes, How is it possible for someone to have shining purple eyes? They look like galaxies and you could get lost in them! I don't have a crush on him or anything though. Wouldn't that be weird to like your best friend? I-I don't know... ANyway, today is the first day of highschool! Wish me luck!

                                                                                                  ~Your's truly, Z.

Zyla closed her diary she was writing in the morning, getting ready for school and eating breakfast. It consisted of hash browns, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. She finished eating and hurried to the door as she said goodbye to her mother."Bye Mama." She yelled out. Her mother looked back from the kitchen."Bye Honey! Have a great first day!" Zyle grinned and ran out the door.

When she arrived at her new school, Altea High, she was greeted by Keith. "Hey Z." He said smiling. Warmth spread throughout Zyla's face as she saw Keith. He wore a classic white shirt, with a black leather jacket, leggings, and combat boots. His hair was a little ruffled, but it look great. "Hey Keith! Ready for the first day?" Keith sighed,"I guess, hopefully there won't be any assholes." Zyle smirked,"You know we can't promise that." Keith smiled and they entered the school.

"What are your classes?" Zyla asked tilting her head. Keith looked at his paper for his schedule. "I have Science, Math, Spanish, Band, History, Lunch, ELA for two periods and then Book club." Zyle sighed,"Of course you would choose book club." Keith shrugged,"It's the only time I get peace and quiet. What about you?" Zyle looked at hers,"Practically the same thing, just I don't have Band, I have Theatre!" She said smiling a devil-ish grin.

They walked into the science class and were greeted by their teacher. "Good Morning class! I'm Mrs. Honerva, and i'll be your science teacher for the rest of the year! First we'll start with presenting ourselves. Sweetie, why don't you go first?" She said pointing to a petite girl with short hair and glasses. "Hi I'm Pidge, I love science and technology! I'm Italian and I have an older brother named Matt, which you can tell the difference by the small scar on his cheek. That is all."

Mrs. Honerva smiled at Pidge and pointed to a large boy with dark skin and a yellow shirt. "Hiya! I'm Hunk and I love engineering and cooking or anything with food! I hope we can be friends!" Everyone nodded in agreement at the mention of food and continued. The next boy stood up and a few girls swooned. "Hey, the name's Lance~. I like blue and the ocean and surfing. Also, call me~." He said pointing finger guns at a few girls as they fake fainted. Keith rolled his eyes and Lance noticed growling slightly. Keith sunk in his seat, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice him. Why is it that they always do? Mrs. Honerva pointed to Keith, and literally all the girls swooned. "My name's Keith, I like red and I'm Korean-American. There." 

Lance sighed at Keith's dullness and Keith glared at him. It was now Zyla's turn. "Hi, My name's Zyla! My favorite color is aqua and I like skating and theatre." The class continued with presentations and the bell rang. The kids left their classrooms. Soon it was lunch.

Keith and Zyla sat together at lunch and talked about what teenagers talk about. "Hey is it okay if we sit here?" They looked up and saw the kids in class, Pidge, Hunk, and Lance. "Sure." Keith said shrugging, he normally wouldn't let anyone talk to him but he was trying. "My name's Pidge, that's Hunk and Lance." Zyle nodded,"We know, we saw you at class!" Pidge grinned,"So, I know this is weird but what do you guys think of aliens." Zyle pointed her thumb at Keith and his eyes lit up. Zyla didn't notice Lance's faint blush.