Chapter 20:........Help......

This chapter will have gore in it, dark themes, a little bit of lemon and well.. just be ready for anything. I hope the chapter picture will give you a hint.

You woke up from your day long nap trying to remember what you were supposed to do today. You realized you slept until nine in the evening for your night shift. You got up and quickly threw on your uniform absolutely exited for your shift. You've never really seen the whole pizzeria at night. You also found it kind of hot that William was going to be your teacher. You ran downstairs and made dinner and some toast for William. Before you left your mother and father hugged you goodbye except Mike because he decided to go clubbing with his school friends. Now that you think about it you forgot to tell Mike that you would be working the night shift. You run out the door and hop into Scott's car since he offered you a ride.

"Are you excided for your first night?" Scott asked with a cheerful attitude. 

"I'm very excided!" You said, "What's it like at night?" 

"Well I don't mean to scare you but the animatronics can be a bit uhhh... corky at night." Scott said.

"Ooooo danger!" You said in a seducive tone.

Scott chuckled.

"I wouldn't be too confident. You really do have to be careful when it comes to the animatronics." 

Scott was acting unusual, like he wasn't telling you something. You guys arrived at the pizzeria and the parking lot was empty except for William's purple car. You quickly ran inside right to the office. You leaned on the door frame.

"Hello there professor." You said in a seductive tone.

William was sitting in the office chair with his feet up on the desk reading a newspaper. He lowered the paper to get a good look at you.

"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the lovely lady who stole my heart." He said giving you a charming smile. 

You giggled and ran over to him, hugging him from behind. William smiled and kissed you on your cheek.

"What are you reading about?" You asked. 

"This teenager getting in this nasty car wreck." William explained.

You gasped.

"That's terrible!!!" 

"Oh" William started to laugh, "I thought it was pretty funny!" 

"Your so morbid!"

You lightly hit him on the side of his head. William set the paper down on the desk.

"Oh so you wanna hit me huh? Come here!" 

William grabbed your waist and pulled you into his lap. He began to playfully tickle you.

"Stop! William, I'm ticklish!!!" You laughed 

William stopped tickling you and kissed you. He pushed his tongue into your mouth and began to explore it. You ran your fingers through his soft dark brown hair and slowly grinded on him. He grabbed your behind and pulled you closer so the in between of your legs was pressed right up against him. You blushed at this. 

"Alright you two, I'm right here." 

You heard Scott's voice and looked at the desk to see a small camera and a telephone where Scott's voice must be coming out of.

"Leave us alone, Scott." William said with a smile. 

"William and Lisney sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G."