Chapter 57

Chasity's POV-

Stefan got me out of the car and I still had my blindfold on.

"Can I please open it?" I whined.

"One second." He said and walked away.

Is he leaving me here?

Oh my goodness I knew it.

"I'm back. Hold on to my arm." He said grabbing me.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked him

Fingers crossed.

"Of course not. I would never hurt you." He replied.

"Good because i'm not trying to die a virgin." I said.

Surprise. I know y'all are fucking surprised don't act like you're not. And if you're not surprise it's because you think no one would like me which is tru-.

"You're a virgin?" He asked interrupting my thought.

"Yea. Trust issues really do bite you in the ass." I mumbled.

(A/N- I don't think I ever said that she wasn't a virgin but if I did, forget about that. She is a virgin!!)

"Oh ok." He replied.

"Why are we talking about our sex life on the first date? That's weird. Let's change the topic. Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"A few more steps. Alright. Perfect. You can open the blindfold now." He said and I took it off faster than lightening.

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

We were on the edge of a cute cliff. Okay don't judge it I'll explain. So there's this cliff and it's not a regular one it's filled with beautiful flowers like literally everywhere. Stefan set up a picnic here. He put and set out like a basket full of food and there was a bouquet of flowers for me and it was so aesthetically pleasing. Oh and don't even get me started on the view. It overlooked all of Los Angeles and you could see the streetlights and the people walking by but at the same time it was so peaceful.

(A/N- This is the set up type but picture it more aesthetic and like flowers everywhere

(A/N- This is the set up type but picture it more aesthetic and like flowers everywhere.)

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

I was speechless. No one ever tries this hard for me. No one ever tries at all to be honest.

"This is absolutely lovely." I said.

"I'm glad you like it. I remember that you said you liked sitting on the edge of a cliff and watch the view so I decided that would be a perfect first date but I made it a little more first date type." He told me and I tried so hard not to kiss him.

"Thank you." I whispered looking into his blue eyes.

"Anything for you." He said back and I slowly leaned in.

*cough* *cough*

It's the first date Chasity get a grip. Even though you guys already made out it's not the time.

"After you milady." He said laughing, getting out of his trance and gestured me to sit.

"Well thank you my kind sir." I said and we broke out in a fit of laughter.

Maybe I don't have anything to worry about.

(A/N- I don't go on dates. I have no idea what someone does on dates and my only knowledge on it is I don't even know. I'm here to keep y'all standards high. So yea. I think the date idea is cute. It'll get cuter though just wait!)