Chapter 6

(A/N) Ok guys, I feel like such a freaking jerk for making you guys wait so long for a new chapter. I have had such a hard time writing lately and finding the time to as well. I am really hoping that after Christmas things will calm down and I will have more time. I am so sorry.

Picture: Jackson Whittmore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily, Sean and her friend Stephanie because I created them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 6:

--Emily’s POV:

"Jackson?" I said, hesitating before walking into the men's restroom.

I heard no reply at first, just the sudden sound of water running from a sink.

I rounded the corner but stopped when I saw Jackson hunched over the sink. He looked as if he was breathing heavily.

"Jackson?" I asked again.

"Leave." He snapped before leaning over more and splashing water all over his face.

"No." I said rolling my eyes and stepping closer to him.

He seemed to shrink away the closer I got but I didn't stop.

"I saw your ear and the blood." I said in a quiet tone.

"So? Why do you care?" He grumbled while reaching over to grab a paper towel and placed it against his face and right ear.

"I don't hate you but I don't really like you either. You know about my brother and his secret so I find it my business to know what's going on with you. I know that bleeding from your ear isn't normal so tell me what's going on?" I knew it had to do with him being gone for so long. I was worried he had an encounter with a werewolf and that's why he was missing for a while.