Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads this story ily

SURPRISE UPDATE FOR YOU MY LOVELIES!!!

(And can someone please tell me what a banner is and make one for me? I would love you forever and dedicate a chappy to you!) 

Chapter 16

I tied the robe securely over my body and skipped over to the room and get ready. It was around 6:45 and we were planning to leave at 8 for the night out. The boys found connections and were able to get us into a club which is amazing.

“Finally!” Taylor screams at me as I brush past her shoulder. She was been waiting for me to get out of the bathroom so she could shower next

I stick my tongue out in response

“What are you wearing?” Taylor asks me

“It’s a surprise” I say ending with a wink

She cracks a smile and pats my bum “Can’t wait to see how sexy you’re going to look in it”

I laugh and give her another wink as she goes into the bathroom

Time to get ready!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The outfit was so cute; the white shirt flowed nicely on my body. It was a crop top so it showed a bit of my tummy, but not enough to see my belly button piercing. I got that pierced when I was 16, it was a drunken mistake. My cousin was a tattoo artist and she did it for me. However, I’m happy that I had gotten it done, I liked the way it looked. The back of the shirt was cut open, and it showed the black bandeau I was wearing underneath. The leather shorts were a nice touch to the outfit as well. I was wearing a couple of bracelets with studs on them, with matching spiky earrings; it gave me a rocker touch. My hair was loosely curled and fell neatly over my shoulders, with a hot pink bow clipped to the back of my hair.  To finish up the outfit for the night, I wore black pumps with gold studs on them to match my bracelets. I was sitting in the hotel room with some candles lighten, and was currently painting my nails. I went with a black polish, and I was almost done. I loved getting ready; it was so relaxing when you had time to spare. My makeup was pretty light since my outfit already made a statement. I was wearing some neutral eye makeup, blush, eyeliner, and hot pink lips. My lips really did stand out tying in the whole outfit, and matched the pink bow on my hair.

I blew on my nails waiting for them to dry when Taylor walked in

“Dayum Valerie you look so hot, I’d tap that” She says giving me a wink

I burst out laughing and take in her outfit. Taylor looked really pretty, she was wearing a dark blue formfitting, strapless dress that came up to a little above mid thigh. Her makeup was a little more intense then mines but she pulled it off nicely.

“You look stunning babe” I tell her

“Aw thank you baby cheeks. Let’s go the boys are waiting” She tells me blowing out the candles

“Let’s go have a blast tonight” I tell her grabbing her hand as she leads the way out of the hotel room

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We step out of the rental car that Harry was driving and approach the club. I was the only on of the girls who wasn’t wearing a dress

“I love your outfit babe” Danielle gushes

“Darlin, don’t even get me started about yours, you look so stunning” I reply. It was true, Danielle’s burgundy dress hugged her in all the right places and she truly did look amazing