Part Thirty-One: Redemption & Revenge

The next week was full of gifts and atonement. Harry was a lovely ray of sunshine, sending you bundles of roses to your work, complete with love notes. He'd have your favorite food delivered to your door when you got home after a long shift. Or even better, he'd be the delivery man of multiple orgasms, licking you to your end until you were a quivering mess.

He still felt so guilty about what happened at the party and you had to coach him on forgiving himself. You'd accepted how sorry he was and knew it was a lapse in his judgment. While he still felt your hurt fresh on his heart, he tried to wash it clean but it was a slow progression.

As promised, he was a loving and doting man towards you. He called you every day so you could each unpack the day's events. Harry was still feeling immense pressure over his album but was so much more honest with you about how overworked he was. So in turn you were able to be the perfect remedy for him.

He was so in love with you and in love with showing you just how much.

You hadn't had sex with him since you'd resolved your issues, partly because you were both so busy, even though Harry still managed to make you feel good, but mostly because you were enjoying making him work for it. He'd messed up, and you'd forgiven him but you wanted some sweet revenge.

On a stormy Sunday morning, you were cuddled up in your apartment with him. You were grateful for every second you had with him that morning, knowing he had a flight out to New York in a few hours.

He was so snuggly and warm and soft and you had never been more in love. He had slept naked, which you didn't mind one bit. He often did because that's how he was comfortable and he also knew you couldn't resist him, especially in the mornings.

And this morning was no different. You admired the mess of curls adorning the pillow and how his pink lips were a more pronounced hue because of your fully white linens. You brushed your fingertip along it and giggled when his face scrunched up when the touch tickled him. He grabbed your wrist and pinned your wandering hand to his chest.

"Mm, pest." He growled out, groggy with sleep and nuzzling his face into the pillow you were sharing.

"Rude." You remarked, nestling your bare body against his.

He hummed in surprise as your delicate skin came in contact with his. He remembered you fell asleep in his discarded t-shirt that you'd slipped on, however now, it was nowhere to be seen.

His hands smoothed along your curves, a single ring on his index finger was cool against you and you shivered at the sensation. You rolled your hips against him and he let out a soft groan. You saw his dimples appear when he held back a cheeky smile, using his hold of your wrist to slide your hand down towards his arousal.

"You want me to touch you, baby?" You whispered, pushing him over onto his back and attaching your lips to his neck. He moaned when you nibbled at the spot where his jaw met his neck, the area sensitive and sending tingles down his spine.

"Please, I need you. It's been too long."

Your hand wrapped around him, both of you sighing as you felt how hot and silky he was.

"So hard for me." You purred, only making him harder as you moved up and down his shaft in slow pulls.

"Fuck." He breathed out. He stretched his neck, his head firmly pressing into the pillow as your lips trailed along the skin. When you straddled him, his head snapped up to look at you. It was a sight to behold, his angel in front of him with the heavens on the ceiling watching.

You lifted up onto your knees while your fingers circled around the base of him. His tip brushed your clit as you lowered down, the sensitive bud sparking pleasure throughout your body. You ran his head through your folds, your excitement evident and glistening on his dick.