e i g h t

Taking a Dip With the Spawn of Ariel and Tarzan.
+
e i g h t :

* Wattpad is again screwing with the spacing of the paragraphs I'm sorry

Harry and I continued the morning like that. We'd state weird things about each other. A lot of our conversation consisted of banter, which was good, because I may have felt uncomfortable otherwise. Teasing people was just my way of conversing, which was not the most handy social skill, because some people can't tell when you're only joking.

Harry was not rude however, and I don't think I was either. The banter was playful, and not really insulting.

I was able to watch Friends, which satisfied me, even though it was only two episodes. I was also able to bring up his little performance at breakfast this morning. The blush-accounting conversation consisted mostly of,

"Did you do that for me?"

"No."

"Awh, why not?"

"You'll get a special performance later."

It was honestly one of those moments where I was absolutely flattered and turned on but still very shocked, which is actually my emotions around Harry 99.9% of the time, but this time, I panicked and slapped him. He seemed taken aback, as did I, looking down at my hand as if it were controlling itself. My eyes were wide, as I broke eye contact with my sore hand to look up at his eyes, stuttered sounded tumbling from my parted lips.

"I am- I am so, so sorry. I have no clue what came over me, I-... I'm so sorry." He slowly nodded, until he began laughing, allowing me to see the humour in the situation.

My day was relaxing, all together. My cares were set aside and a feeling washed over me, one that I didn't feel all that often; content. Years ago, I realized that the thing separating me from happiness wasn't a bad life, it was my discontentedness, and for a couple of hours, I had been as content as a child, and it was more than relieving.

We really did end up playing twenty questions, and to this day, I can't tell you what he asked me, but I remember laughing, laughing a lot. I fell off his bed and hit my head on a side table at one point, cutting a small area into my hairline. It hurt very much, but I held my tears and laughed it off, though I'm sure he realized I was just trying not weep in front of such a pretty boy.

When lunch rolled around, I found a disheveled form of Stevie laying in her bed, asleep. I laughed, grabbing my tattered, overused bag, slinging it around my shoulder. I walked over to my sleeping beauty, tapping her lightly and rubbing her shoulders. "Hey, Steff. Wake up," I lightly commanded in a hushed, quiet tone. "Babe," I said, a little louder. "Stevie, get up." I was now to my normal speaking tone, shaking her. "Stevie, wake the f.uck up now, you little s.hit." I shoved her body harshly, only to hear a loud groan and watch her head stay stuck like tar to the soft pillow case, saturated with drawings of butterflies on it.

I gave up on her soon after, returning to the lunch hall. Standing in the line I looked over my choices.

Turkey, ham, or cheese. Too many choices. Life altering choices.

As I went to point to the turkey sandwich, I felt something being shoved into my back pocket, absolutely grabbing my bum as well. I began to turn around, anxious to see who on earth just touched my butt, but the woman standing behind the lunch bar in a hair net was in no mood to joke. "You choose now or you choose nothing." I curtly smiled, muttering my choice.

Getting the rest of my food and hurriedly setting it on a table took way too long for my impatient taste, reaching into my pocket hastily and pulling out the mystery object with my tongue in between my lips.