✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Levi Ackerman x Eren's Younger Sister!Reader
Requested By: cvsmicrxses
High School AU to Adulthood

Levi Ackerman - 3rd-year student
Eren Yeager - 2nd-year student
[name] Yeager - 1st-year student

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He wasn't sure when

He wasn't sure when.
But he wanted her to have it.

He had on a frown as he remembered that today was going to be his last day attending High School. He let out a sigh as he leaned against the fence that was seen on the rooftop, where he had a clear view of the students pouring into the school grounds.

He turned to look as his close friends came closer to him, and he shook his head. How he didn't want to leave the school just yet as all he could think about was her. And only her.

"You are in deep thoughts again, Levi. Thinking about [name]?" Hange asked and Levi pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he turned to look away, not wanting to be teased by his close friend.

"Hange... You know it isn't best to tease him now since we are leaving the school after today," Erwin spoke out and Hange shrugged her shoulders in response as she sat next to Levi and nudged him playfully.

"Come on, confess to her already!" she spoke out, laughing as Levi started to get irritated with how close Hange was and he turned, glaring slightly at her. Erwin quickly pulled Hange back before Levi could start getting violent.

"I told you they will be here!" and the third-years turned to look, noticing how Eren had arrived with a wide smile on his face as he walked over to where they were together with his friends.

And Levi's eyes laid upon [name], who was walking behind next to Mikasa.

"You got some crumbs on your face," Mikasa spoke out as she reached out, wiping away the crumbs from [name]'s lips as the younger girl was busy eating her biscuit for breakfast as she had to run to school with her older siblings.

"Levi-san!" Eren called out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times as her cheeks started to turn red, which Mikasa noticed and she could only remain silent about it as she watched her continue to munch on the biscuit.

"What?" Levi asked as he continued to look at [name].

"You are graduating today! We are going to miss you!" Eren spoke out with a wide smile and Levi muttered under his breath as he turned to look away as he noticed how [name] was speaking to Jean and Connie while Sasha took the remaining of her biscuit and ate it.

Only to have Mikasa hitting her on the back of her head for stealing [name]'s food again.

"Tch..." Levi muttered out once more as [name] was being ushered forward, only for her to end up standing before Levi. He turned to look at her, noticing how her face was bright red as she looked at him.