✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Levi Ackerman x Reader(Female)
Requested By: YuHa_04

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Someone once asked her,if she was ever tired of waiting

if she was ever tired of waiting.

She had on a slight frown as she looked at the side of the bed that remained empty. Her lips parted as she realized it was just like any other night, where her man wasn't by her side. How he would be out on patrol, or he would be out on an expedition as well.

And this time, he was out on an expedition, where she could only remain worried. Sure, she wasn't part of the frontlines, but she was needed as much too due to the number of injured scouts that would return after each expedition.

And her eyes could only tremble when she receives the news, whenever his squad was deployed for the expedition. Her lips pressed into a fine thin line, how long has it been since the bed remained cold without his warmth?

She couldn't remember, but she could only hope for the best.

She let out a sigh as she heard someone knocking on the door, where she turned to look and mumbled a soft 'come in', which allowed the person to enter. She watched as Erwin had arrived, and [name] could only look at him.

"They have returned," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head, being close friends with Erwin until now, they had developed an understanding of one another. How Erwin would take the initiative to come and let [name] know when the squad was returning.

"Okay," she whispered out softly as she stood up and Erwin shut the door as he waited for her patiently outside. She started to change out of her sleepwear, often stealing one of her man's shirt to sleep whenever he was out on an expedition.

Which grant her the comfort of his scent.

Without switching out of the shirt, she pulled on her pants and soon adjusted the belt, ensuring that everything was secured. Walking out of the room after she had tied her hair up, did Erwin looked at her, shaking his head a little.

"Don't you ever get tired of waiting?" he asked, while she remained silent throughout. They walked towards where they would be able to greet the return of the scouts, and waited patiently.

Her hands on either side of her body as she watched, waiting as the sound of the horses walking through the town was being heard. Her eyes soon laid upon the first horse that came into her view, and there he was.

A little bloody, she recognized. But lesser than the usual, which she was grateful for. She watched as he soon stopped before her, where he got off his horse and stood before her. His eyes travelled from Erwin to her, and he let out a sigh.

"I'm... Home," he whispered out.

"Welcome home, Levi," she spoke out with a smile as she took a step forward, where he held her by the shoulders and took a good look at her. How he admired the way she looked while he wore his shirt to sleep, and he couldn't help but smile.

A sight to return home to.

"[name]-san! We are home! We are home!" Sasha called out and [name] smiled as she waved to the squad, watching as they got off their horses and started to run towards her. Which by accident, did they shove Levi away from her as they crowded around her.

"We fought a lot of Titans!" Connie spoke out and [name] hummed in response, nodding her head as she started to check on their injuries, only for her to stop before Eren as she looked at him.

"Eren..." she mumbled out and Eren tensed up as he looked at Mikasa who averted her gaze, not wanting to be part of what was going to happen to him. He yelped in pain as [name] reached out and pinched his nose harshly.

"You are cleaning the courtyard," she spoke out and Eren started to whine as he was one of the scouts who got injured heavily despite having the Titan powers. And soon [name] turned to look, noticing how Levi was speaking with Erwin.

"Are you waiting for her?" Erwin asked, and Levi nodded his head, only for his eyes to widen as he felt someone hugging him tightly from the back, where he turned to look and saw how it was [name] who had done so.

"Did you wait long?" she asked.

"A minute longer," he answered and [name] laughed softly, which Erwin shook his head at the way the couple were acting as they started to return to their quarters.

"But you never get tired of waiting," [name] pointed out which Levi hummed in response as he hooked his pinky with hers as they walked through the hallway.

"You never do too," he added on.

"I can never get tired of you. So waiting is just part of it," [name] spoke out with a smile as she watched as he had on a small smile present on his face.

.
.

She let out a sigh as she looked at the empty spot next to her on the bed once more. Shaking her head as she wondered where he had disappeared to once again. Getting out of bed did she walk out of their shared room and headed to where she knew all too well.

She could hear him having a conversation with Hange and Erwin, which then made her decide maybe it would be best for her to wait outside. She waited patiently as she squats down, leaning against the wall as she fiddled with her fingers.

Her lips curled up in a soft smile at the small silver band around her finger, something that Levi had given when they first got together, and till now she wears it wherever she goes. The only time she removes it was when she was cleaning something or showering.

She hummed a soft tune to herself as she looked at Levi who had walked out of the room, looking at her confusedly. She noticed how tired he looked and grabbed hold of his hand in hers, pulling him along after bidding Hange and Erwin goodnight.

The next thing Levi knew, he felt his back hit the softness of the mattress he used to lay in beside her, and how she sat next to him. Where she brought up his hand and started to massage it, which he smiled softly at.

"You have been working hard," she whispered out and Levi remained silent as she continued to massage his arms, where he soon sat up as she sat behind him on the bed, running her hands across his shoulders as she applied pressure.

And he waited till her arms were wrapped around his waist from behind, where she rested her head against his back. He waited for her to speak, but no words left her lips.

Despite having no words, he understood her concern as he turned to look at her. Staring into her eyes did he press his lips against hers as her head hits the pillow, where he soon laid against her stomach, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I kept you waiting again," he whispered out as [name] played with his hair.

"It's okay. As long you come back to me," she whispered out and Levi looked up to her once more where he noticed the sad gaze in her eyes. But he couldn't do much but to only assure that he will return to her side.

"Tea?" she asked, and Levi nodded his head in response as he got up, watching as she got off from the bed. He then reached out, grabbing her wrist before she walked further away, pulling her back that she ended up sitting on his lap instead.

"But I want you instead. The tea can wait," he whispered out and her cheeks flushed red at what he had said.

And the tea was soon forgotten.

In the end the wait,
was worthwhile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The End