✰ 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐞

Hange Zoe x Reader(Female)
Requested By: animeweebbro
The reader is Levi's younger sister.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chaotic,but she loves her

Chaotic,
but she loves her.

The squad was used to it by now. Watching as how Levi would always try to pull his younger sister away from Hange Zoe, telling the older woman to take a step back and stop harassing his younger sister.

Although it was obvious and clear to them that Hange and [name] were dating, Levi often told Hange to keep a distance from his younger sister as he didn't want her to be getting the 'research' virus from Hange.

Which [name] would often smack Levi for it, and the duo would end up glaring at one another instead of fighting it out. Which then Hange would step in between to help pacify the situation, but often she would laugh it off as she manages to pull her girlfriend away quickly before Levi could react.

"No," Levi muttered out as he held his younger sister by the arm, which [name] could only have a slightly pale expression on her face.

"But Levi! I need [name]'s help in experimenting with Eren!" Hange spoke out and [name] could only laugh awkwardly as Eren looked confused as he didn't know anything about an experiment with him.

"[name]," Levi called out and [name] tensed up as she realized how serious her older brother was being in regards to not letting [name] spend some time with Hange for the day.

"Y-Yeah?" she whispered out and Levi raised an eyebrow, which she swallowed the lump in her throat as she turned to walk away. Clearly, heading towards her room as Levi would often give [name] the look whenever she needed to be out of the scene.

"Experiment with Eren, or experiment with [name]?" Levi asked and Hange could only chuckle awkwardly as she started to sweat profusely, turning to run away but Levi reached out all too quickly, grabbing hold of her and pulling her back.

"Ahchoo," [name] sneezed as she was seen sitting in the armchair in front of Levi's desk as he was busy with his report. He stopped with what he was doing as he looked up to where she was, raising an eyebrow.

"I told you. You got the virus from her now," Levi pointed out and [name] rolled her eyes in response as she wiped her hands clean before discarding the used tissue into the bin. She let out a sigh as she was bored out of her wits, whereas Levi made sure she stayed in his office.

"Why are you grounding me?" she asked.

"I'm not grounding you," he answered.

"But you are," she retorted and Levi stopped what he was doing, looking at her once more with his eyes which she too, looked back with a slight pout on her face.