Chapter One: The Beginning

⚠️ nothing major, but slight verbal abuse ⚠️
Pansy's POV: 1987

It was a rainy day a few days after Pansy Parkinson's 7th Birthday. The date was August 10th 1987. Pansy was outside in the garden with her childhood friend Draco Malfoy.

They were never the closest of friends, but they were both Pureblood and their families were friends, so they spent a lot of time together. Pansy had been running from Draco while they were playing a game and she fell into the mud, causing her clothes to be filthy. When Pansy went inside this is what happened.

As Pansy stepped through the front door her mother immediately noticed her dirty appearance and grabbed her arm and took her upstairs. "You will not play in the garden anymore if you cannot stay clean. You need to learn to be a proper lady" her mother snapped at her. "But mother I was just trying to have fun!" Pansy said in return as her mother began running a bath. "Do not talk back to me young lady, you have disappointed me enough" her mother said sharply.

Pansy stood there waiting for her bath to be ready in silence, afraid to say anything else. Her mother finished running the bath and put the stopper in place. "Now get in the bath and be clean before dinner. If you put another toe out of line, you will not leave your room for as long as I see fit!" Her mother yelled before walking out and slamming the door behind her.

Pansy got into the bath and sunk into the water while her eyes filled with tears as she wondered why she couldn't make her mother happy.

(Sorry This Chapter wasn't long, but I wrote it late. I will try to get the next chapter posted soon!)