Villainess

Czarina

Nakakunot ang noo ko habang binabasa ang Novel na hawak ko. Tch. I'm loving the Villainess here in the novel 'Pure Love' . Nakakainis. I read first the 'Villainess Downfall.' kaya siguro mas dama ko ang Villainess dito. Ellesmeere Solar. Ang ganda ng name niya, ang ganda din niya. Sayang, hindi siya lumaki nang tama dahil sa paligid niya.

Napatingin ako sa Volume ng Villainess Downfall. I heard no one wants to read it. It's because she's the Villain, but not me, I'm more curious how she ended up being like that and it was heartbreaking.

I totally can't move on for a week about this. She was once a very happy-going and lovely child until her fate ruined everything. Lady Meere also possessed nullifying magic which is so cool but never mentioned in the Main Story. She's also an intelligent and wise woman but her life becomes tainted.

I've grown to love her more. My heart aches for her, I don't know why.

Naglalakad ako sa street. To go to the library to find some novel to read. Ahh, I'm Czarina a simple student.

I heard a horn sound, almost a beeping sound of a vehicle---

"Miss look out!" It was late when I was struck by the truck.

My head is spinning. Memories flashed through my mind as I felt my body become light.

Huh? I look around. It looks like a core memory. It goes to my head and I widened in surprise. I was-- what in the past?

I'm Sylphie. As in the heroine of the other novel rivaling Pure Love, 'Antagonist Heroine'?

"Hey." I look at the person who warmly calling me.

My tears are running down even though I don't know why. "Who are you..?"

She smiled. She's a very gorgeous person. With a silky silver gray long hair with a highlighted light blue. A heart shaped face with a small pointed nose, also small kissable light red lips, light rosy cheeks and her eyes, and golden jewel eyes. But, who is she? An angel.

"I am the Lady Ellesmeere Solar." Her face saddens me. But I was shaking. Huh?! So.. that's why my heart aches.

"L-Lady?"

"Why are you crying?" She softly asks. Are they seriously treating her badly for her to become one with this appearance?

"Lady, I'm crying for you." I look at her warmly also. She's shocked at what I've said. "Why?"

"You don't deserve all of the things that happened to you, My Lady." I growl in dismayed. "My heart aches for you." I cried and cried.

"Czarina, Slyphie.." I look at her, tears are also running down her pretty face. She knows my name and my last name.

"I want you to live for me." She smiled and hold my hand. "I.. was not the adopted one." My eyes widened.

"E-eh? Then Coralaine--"

"Yes. It was revealed to me before my execution." She said then look away. "Anyway, my sweet Slyphie. Live for me, claim what's ours become an excellent version of me. Do what I can't do in my life." She said then caress my face. Why?

"I choose you. You're the only one who longs for me." She said as she was fading. "Live, My sweet Sylphie."

"Wha--waahhgh" huh? Why does it sound like a child?

"Does our little lady hungry?" Wait-- I'm the child?!