37

Ryujin p.o.v.

As I became conscious, I felt my body against someone else's. I opened my eyes only to see beomgyu carrying me on HIS back. I then noticed fire. Not in the place but in some stick that beom was holding.

I was confused. Where did they get the fire? I asked beom in a whisper. "Yah. Beom. Where did you get the fire?"

 He was so scared the he nearly fell down and taking me with him. That was the literal meaning of if I go down, I am taking you with me.

Everyone was scare for a moment but then again, they calmed down when they found out that it was just me. We headed down the passage as I was explained that they pressed the stone activating her ability and used it.

I didn't knew that. But upon interrogation, no one did either. They just tried it and it worked.

Beomgyu p.o.v.

Why did that ryujin have to scare me like that? I risked my life and saved her and I get this in return?

I at least need a kiss for that.I

I said in my head. Or at least I thought I did because it turns out that I had said it out loud. Miss jisoo was snickering and the rest were shocked. 

What happened next was was undeniably the best moment of my life  I think. Ryu just looked at me in the eye for a moment and then came near me and gave me a pack on my lips and proceeded to walk again.

This time everyone was.shocked. Even miss jisoo. I now was glad that the thought was words.

Who knew that the "cold hearted" ryu would be this soft?

I felt like I was in heaven. Until miss jisoo snapped her fingers and making be come back to reality.

We now were heading down the stairs (still) when we noticed a door. We used the key and it opened smoothly this time. Once the door was opened, a marvellous scene was shown. This place was beyond wondeful.

"Who are you guys....."