Part 17: At Home

Serenity's pov:

I spent the last week at home with my parents, aunts, uncle and brother. I know that dad hasn't talked to Hayley or Hope and he's very angry but she's his daughter too. I know she probably misses him but I don't regret telling him. In these 2 years that he found out, he hasn't raised his voice at me and I know that he would never hurt me. Dad always talks quietly not to startle me since I told him about my PTSD that I had since that incident.

Hope saved the hobbit from death by his own mother. She also saved the school from a dream monster but has returned home. I know all this because I have invisible spies keeping watch on the entire school and notifies me when things happen. I somehow need to convince dad to talk to Hope, no matter how much I hate her or her mother.

Ren:"Dad"

Klaus:"Yes, Rose"

Seren:"You need to talk. You have been avoiding Hope for 2 years. She is your youngest daughter and you have to talk to her."

Klaus:"She and Hayley hurt you, my little Rose. I can't even look at them without feeling angry and guilty that I wasn't there"

Seren:"I can't ever forgive either of them, no matter how much I try but she is your daughter as am I. I can't be the reason for a father not to talk to his daughter. And it's not your fault what they did, it's their's. Try and talk to Hope because I'm inviting the entire family to dinner, including them"

Klaus:"Why would you do that?"

Seren:"Because you are the best father I could ask for, no matter what you think. I have no regard for Hope, Hayley or Elijah but you love Hope. No matter how angry you are, she is your youngest daughter. I can't forget or be happy around her, but just try and talk"

Klaus:"Okay, when is this dinner?"

Seren:"In a few hours"

Klaus:"And you're only telling me this now. I need to get ready"

The food was prepared, the table is set as there should be 13 people but 14 seats. I plan on resurrecting my grandad, Mikael who I've spoken to for 12 years and I love him. The house was cleaned by maids and then I set up 5 guests bedrooms because even though I hate 3 people I won't let them drive at night especially since I know it's going to storm. My emotions will sky rocket and the weather will change drastically. We got ready and waited downstairs.