45. Through The Eyes of Others.

Giving the last chapter different P.O.Vs

Third Person's P.O.V.

Sakura had just left the hospital. She was amazed at how Shizukana had managed to convince and calm down some of the most stubborn and tough nurses and doctors in the hospital.

She brightened up when she saw the familiar white hair and green kimono blouse making her way down the street. "Shizukana-chan," Sakura yelled catching Shizukana's attention.

Sakura ran towards her and stopped right in front of Shizukana. "Sakura." Shizukana greeted. Her eyes then filled with concern. "Hope you are doing good."

"Yeah," Sakura said smiling and grateful that Shizukana cared. "I just came from the hospital. I heard you discharged Sasuke."

"Oh yeah," Shizukana replied. "I'm headed to his place for dinner. It will cheer him up."

Sakura nodded. Shizukana cared for her teammates and Sasuke needs some company.

"Sasuke's place is on route to my house, I'll walk you there." Sakura and Shizukana nodded, not minding a little company. Sakura quickly snatched a bag from Shizukana's hands to let off some weight.

Both the girls kept on chatting about Medical Ninjutsu. Sakura was impressed at how much Shizukana knew about Medical Ninjutsu. Not a lot of Shinobi knew about Medical Ninjutsu unless they were considering a career in Medicine.

They were a few blocks away from the Uchiha's apartment. Sakura noticed Shizukana had stopped walking. Sakura looked around to find Sasuke standing in the dark. Neither Shizukana nor Sakura could see Sasuke's face.

I need to talk to you, Shizukana." He said. "Alone."

He seemed to be distressed and Shizukana got the message that it was a private matter. She turned to face Sakura who had already gotten that the matter didn't involve her.

"I suppose I'll-" Shizukana was interrupted Sakura. "I'll leave. I have to be home for dinner." She interrupted. "It's alright. It's getting late too." She said as she smiled before walking away.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

Once Sakura left, I moved out of the dark and behind Shizukana. I had to do this. This is the only way I can get strong. She won't understand now but she will once she notices the difference between staying at Konoha and joining Orochimaru.

Shizukana turned around to face me. She noticed the black eye on my face and immediately put her bag down before rushing towards me. "Sasuke, I thought you wouldn't get into trouble." She said and her eyes scanned my injuries. She looked disappointed but also worried at the same time.

"What happened? I thought you promised." She said with her frown. Her eyes were filled with concern as she reached into her pouch and grabbed a plaster.

She treated the cut on my face while I tried to not let her see the syringe behind my back. It was given to me by the Sound Four.

They fought me but in the end, they convinced me that Orochimaru was the best choice. But what I didn't expect was they wanted Shizukana. They knew and I knew she wouldn't come willingly but I know she would understand later.

I knew I had to inject the serum into her without her knowing. The Sound Four reassured me that the serum was just a sedative that will knock her out. They wanted to do it themselves but I didn't want them to hurt her.

I slowly brought the syringe forward but she finished cleaning the wound. "Who did this to you?" She asked stepping back and restricting me from injecting it to her.