Chapter 30

A/N: Thank you for voting and reading!! I appreciated it and because of that all of you deserves an update :>

An hour before the incident...

The movie ended and everyone starting to take their trash out as they go outside the cinema. Kai and Jennie stay seated as they wait for the people to disperse so that they can start they plan.

"Do you think this is a good idea" Kai whispered on her ears as he put his palm on Jennie's cheeks as he slowly inch his face towards her.

Jennie put her hand on Kai's nape as she gently caressed his hair. "This is the only thing that I know that can make her upset" Jennie whisper as Kai nodded and fully claim her lips onto his own. Jennie sit on his lap as he gulped praying to God that he should not be turn on.

First they just let their lips brush onto each other but they didn't feel Gahyeon's presence. She started to pull Kai more on her lips as she moves them slowly. Kai was taken aback but play along as he started brushing his tounge on her lips and surprisingly, Jennie open her mouth for fully access on her hot cavern as she grips on his hair. They started making out and that was not part of their plan but they still continue as they were in a heat in a moment. Jennie moaned when she felt Kai's hand lowered until he grips slightly on her bum. She parted their lips, surpise but taken aback when someone yanked her hair.

Kai tried to seperate them but he felt a stinging pain on his cheeks, as the stranger slaps him. She still wear those excuse of disguise, cap and a mask.

"Who are you?!" Kai asked as he grip her wrist. "You're the sasaeng aren't you?!"

The stranger took off of his grip as she started running but Jennie regain herself and search for her gun and when she found it, she pointed it to the stranger and yelled; "HALT!" she tried to run again but frozed when she heard her name. "I SAID DON'T MOVE, LEE GAHYEON!"

Present Time...

Yoongi sighs in relief as he the doctor told him that Hoseok's condition is stable as he just need to rest and wait for him to wake up.

"Thank you doctor" he said as he texted the others that Hoseok were now fine so they should not get worried.

He spot Jennie and Mr. Kang talking to a doctor as well and there's a pained expression between the two as Jennie cried and Mr. Kang comforted her. Yoongi makes his way to them as the doctor gives them a sympathetic smile as he go to attend another patients.

Jennie sat on a bench and covered her face as she continously cry in relief. "This is all my fault.. I should just shot her earlier.."

"I'm sorry but I want to ask how Kai's operation" Yoongi asked as the two looks at him acknowledging his presence. "Hoseok were now ok.. I'm just waiting for him to wake up"

"That's good to hear.. well.. Kai is ok. His operation went well and he might wakes up after 8 to 10 days" Mr. Kang said.

"That's good to hear" Yoongi said. "What about that sasaeng?"

"She might go into a psychiatric ward if she's proven to be mentally ill if she's not, she will surely land in jail" Mr. Kang said. "and please tell Mr. Jung I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused between him and Jong-In"

"What pain are you talking about Mr. Kang?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"They broke up because of me, Kai has a lot of potential to be an idol and knowing him to in a relationship with a guy before, I told him to break up with him for the sake of his future career.. at first he don't want to do that but Kai needs money for her deceased sister and he does not have a choice"

"Why are you telling me this now Mr. Kang?"

"I just felt guilty.. I see how he still loves him as he saved him and I think Mr. Jung deserves to know. Jong-In suffered enough"

Jennie heard all what Mr. Kang says as she falls deeper on him but she knows she doesn't stand a chance with Hoseok cause she knows how Hoseok owns it from the very beginning until now, and now that her job is done, she doesn't have an excuse to see Jong-In and she now should start going back to her life.

"I'll tell him when he wakes up" Yoongi said as he felt sympathy about Kai's story. "Please call me if Kai wakes up... I'll convince Hoseok to talk to him"

"Thank you Mr. Min" Mr. Kang said

"I'll get going then.. please call me if he wakes up" Yoongi said and Mr. Kang nodded as he looks at Jennie still space out before making his way to Hoseok's room.

"Jennie, are you ok?" Mr. Kang asked as he gesture Jennie to come with him inside Kai's room.

"Y-Yes, can you give me a minute with him first?" Jennie said and Mr. Kang nodded "Ok then, I'll just buy something we can eat"

Jennie made his way to Kai's room and teared up when she saw his face but wiped them off and sit in a vacant chair besides Kai's bed. She hold his hand and gently grip on his hands.

"Thank God you're ok now.. you went too far last time" she said and blushed but shake them off as she stared at him. "That was hot as hell by the way... and thank god this is the last time that I will being see you. I just want to tell you that I'm your fan, for real.. I will still support you in the back even if we were not going to see each other again.. please keep inspiring and there's a lot of people who loves you so please stay healthy and damn I'm blabbering" she said and laugh. "One more thing.. I want to tell you that I'm inlove with you and I know I am hurting myself by confessing this to you even though I know you'll just reject me because there's someone inside your heart but they say that when you confess you will move on easily and I'm glad you're sleeping because I can't bring myself to confess when you're awake hahaha.. I hope you'll find someone you'll love soon and I'll just support you in every things you will do.. this is  a goodbye Jong-In, thank you so much for the memories, I love you" she said as she kiss him on the lips before walking out the hospital not forgetting to text Mr. Kang that she went home.

Yoongi caressed Hoseok's cheeks and smile when he saw he opened his eyes. He tried to talk but he felt pain on his neck and touch it but felt gauzes on his neck but didn't question it as he remembered what happened.

"The sasaeng is now captivated and Kai is now ok" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded, relieved that the case were now close as he can now have a peace of mind.

"Thank God you're now ok.. I'm sorry if I didn't protect you" Yoongi said but Hoseok look at him in disbelief as he held Yoongi's hand.

"I..diot" Hoseok said as he smile at him. "Everything.. is ok now.."

"I know and I'm glad nothing that bad happened to you, I love you"

"I love you... too, Kiss me"

Yoongi obligued and kiss his boyfriend gently before kissing his forehead and muttering more 'I love you's'

"If you get better and Kai wakes up, do you want to see him?" Yoongi carefully asked.

Hoseok think about saying no but Kai save his life and he might feel rude if he didn't say atleast thank you to the elder and he forgot that they were now ok. He nodded and Yoongi give him a small smile and enjoy each other's presence for a long time.

'I don't think it was me who needs to tell the truth to Hoseok.. that is why I'm giving you a chance Kai to regain yourself but I'm not giving him to you' Yoongi said at the back of his mind as he prays that everything goes back to normal and spend a lifetime with his love.

...

---
I keep messing up the "he" and "she" subject pronoun on Jennie's part lol 🤣🤣 by the way, thank you for reading~~💜

I do a research about how many days does a patient who got stabbed on a chest will wakes up and google answered me that it was 8 to 10 days and I don't know if its legit but if not then correct me :)) thank youuuu