22

It was a week later that Sykkuno found himself being a nurse to Corpse.

Corpse had been having trouble with extreme pain all over his body, as he described, due to his fibromyalgia condition. And Sykkuno was totally understanding. He had decided to stay over at Corpse's place to help him out and just be there with him.

He slept most of the day though. Even though his sleep was never complete. You could just say he laid in bed while not uttering a single word about his pain except for during the night when he silently cries after he thinks Sykkuno has fallen asleep.

More times than one, Sykkuno has called him out on it. But Corpse's has said that he just doesn't want to be a bother. Sykkuno understands, but he doesn't let him wail silently in pain anymore.

It works out. They're getting better.

Sykkuno has stayed over at Corpse's for more than a week now; comfortably making and claiming his own place around the apartment. He had found himself in the recording studio a lot of times, but had never actually gone in without Corpse's permission.

So he's a bit surprised when early morning he finds their bed empty, (Sykkuno doesn't even let his mind consider that he called Corpse's bed their bed) and he hears music coming from the studio room. He walks in to see Corpse messing around with multiple buttons and has a pair of headphones in his hands. When he notices Sykkuno he comes over to give him a kiss.

"What are you doing up?" Sykkuno asks after giving him a closed lipped kiss, much to Corpse's disappointment.

"Setting up the studio for something special." He grins.

"Are you feeling any better today?"

"Yeah, much. Thank you." He steals another kiss.

By the time Sykkuno comes back after brushing his teeth and freshening up, Corpse has the whole place set up and is behind the glass checking the microphone. He waves Sykkuno over and he hesitantly does.

"What am I doing here?" He questions.

"Well, you're singing." He smiles.

"No, I'm not." Sykkuno laughs.

"You sure are." He grabs Sykkuno's hand and makes him stand in front of the mic while he shakes his head vigorously.

"You know I can't sing."

"You have a beautiful voice." He says holding his face in his big palms. "And I'm not releasing this anymore. it's just between you and me. So don't worry. This is just for fun."

"Okay." He nods.

They end up singing songs like Highway to hell and Brain Damage and We Will Rock You and Landslide and Your Song and It Must Have Been Love.

Needless to say, Corpse totally nails the laugh in Brain Damage. Sykkuno isn't surprised. Half the time they're either kissing or laughing. The other half their yelling the lyrics to the songs.

The last one they sing is Can't Help Falling In Love while slow dancing in front of the mic and kissing while whispering 'I love you's to each other.

"This was fun." Sykkuno whispers into Corpse's shoulder, while hugging him, still slow dancing.

"Not to say I told you so, but I told you so."

Sykkuno slaps him on the back and Corpse laughs.

"Sykkunooooo," Corpse draws.