Getting ready for a date

I'm still on a hiatus
________

Jungkook's POV

I woke up early today since I had a date to be on. Not like I slept in anyway. I've been on many dates before. My past girlfriends (yes I'm bisexual but I've never dated a guy before) liked to go on a movie date, beach dates, and some to fancy restaurants. Never to a zoo. Now that I think about it, every option with Taehyung is limited. We can't go on a movie date because Taehyung won't be able to handle the amount of blaring noise that comes out of movie speakers. He had already made it clear that he wasn't fond of restaurants and it was too cold to go to a beach. So I was surprised when he mentioned that he wanted to see some Pandas in a zoo, but I recovered from my initial state of shock pretty soon. It is Taehyung I'm going on a date with, of course it'll be different.

Taehyung, he's just....perfect. Ironic cause his mind has a big flaw but that's what makes him even more perfect. The way he caries his flaws. The way he never considers them his flaw. Everything about him is different, everything about him is more exciting. When he runs that sexy brain of his, making you realise that you can never outsmart him, he'll never know how much of a turn on that is. He has his insecurities but he never lets it stop him. He's just so special and I feel really proud to call him mine.

When he walked through my office doors that day, fidgeting in nervousness, playing with that elastic band he caries everywhere, he immediately caught my attention. He looked so cute when he would scratch and tilt his head, everytime he was confused. The way he kept examining my face as if I was some artwork he had to commit to his memory. There was a permanent blush on his face that never disappeared, but it only intensified every time he giggled in embarrassment. And gosh, those giggles will be the death of me.

I chuckled thinking about him, as I walked towards my phone to do what I woke up to do.

"Did you do all the arrangements?" I asked my secretary Sunmi whom I had put incharge for this task.

"Yes sir all the arrangements were made. Only 50 people will be allowed to enter while you guys will be inside. They've agreed to let our own men guard the entrance door to keep a proper count of the strength. You'll just have to leave a message before leaving, so that they'll make sure you won't have to wait in a line." I didn't want to come out as a crazy rich CEO who throws his money every chance he gets (although that's exactly what I'm doing) so I didn't try to book the whole place for the day. I simply paid to limit the strength to just 50 people. It won't be suspicious this way and Taehyung will also be able to enjoy his time with me without getting overwhelmed by the crowd.

Taehyung had asked to go on a morning date, after he's done with his breakfast which he takes at 7:30 am every morning and agreed to let me pick him up at 10. Knowing how strict he's with his schedules, I know I'll have to be there by 10 or else the date will be off. If not, then he'll probably leave on his own. I can't let that happen.

"You're smiling a lot these days Jungkook." My chef remarked, as he saw me chuckling at my own thoughts. I nodded at his speculations but never let my smile fade away.

"Yes, I'm elated indeed. Tell me Jinho Ahjussi, what do you think of Taehyung?" Jinho has been our chef for many years now. I had just entered my teenage years when he started working for us. He holds a high place in my life, since he always took care of me whenever my parents were away. My parents decided to settle abroad and handle the business there, but he stayed. He's a person I have the closest to a parent. So his opinions matter a lot to me. Now that I think about it, I never introduced him to Taehyung properly. Well, at that time we weren't dating so it wasn't necessary but the next time I bring him home, I'll introduce them properly.