𝐛𝐚-𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩

this makes no sense🧍🏻 but summary : sykkuno is a vampire blah blah and since he hasn't been drinking human blood and only animal blood, corpse has gotten him human blood — sykkuno freaks out because of the obvious smell of human blood and corpse gives him packets of human blood to help him actually function properly

IM SORRY- IM REALLY BAD AT PUTTING SHIT TO WORDS PLS DONT MIND MY TERRIBLE WRITING SKFNENJD
————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

"is that blood?" my eyes examine corpse, top to bottom. there's some sort of red substance everywhere. "...no?"

i fold my arms, getting into the mother mode and just glare at him with no sound coming from my mouth. "i promise you sykkuno. it's nothing"

it's obviously blood.. the fact that corpse thinks i'm that stupid is just upsetting to my stomach. at this moment, i could feel my heart drop.

corpse comes closer to me but i back away, lifting my hands up in front of him. "what happened." the thumping sound in my chest just keeps increasing.

"you know that i can smell blood significantly, it's been obvious now, hasn't it?" my eyes haven't left the ground yet but from the organ of sight, corpse had this worried expression.

no words from us both, silence subtly slip through the gap between us. not even a sound of crickets are heard.

"go away corpse." i mumbled, climbing into bed but facing the other way with my knees against the chest.

silence was another thing but the louder blare that's sending through my ears is the roaring in my chest.

BA-DUMP

BA-DUMP

BA-DUMP

my breathing hitches, as if i couldn't breath properly. the scent is getting stronger and stronger by seconds now.

"corpse! get away from me!" i yell frantically without looking at him before the beast inside of me takes over.

few moments in was then the sound of door shutting echos throughout our bedroom with darkness and little me sitting scared crapless.

"what am i going to do.." i murmur underneath my breath, rubbing my temple in the inability to choose what path of options to pick.

an unsettling sigh escapes my mouth as i bury my face into my knees in worry.

many questions are running around my brain right now..

where'd he go?

what did he do to have blood on him!?

how is he so calm?

did he.. perhaps kill someone?!

i shake my head, hoping it'll ease the thoughts a bit. thankfully it worked but not by a lot though.

maybe i should check on him..?

i mean.. the pressure and my neediness would be below the bar so it'll be okay.

right now i just gotta take a breather to at least try to calm my nerves down a bit, maybe that should work though since we've been living together for few months already.

yet, nothing major has happened yet. yet

okay. here i go.

one cautious step at a time and i find corpse washing the blood off in the bathroom with a indescribable distressed expression.

at the moment i'm standing here by the white painted wooden doorframe with my right hand pushing out my weight.

our eyes suddenly meet and both of us went eye wide. "s-sykkuno?" corpse quickly spins his head around at me as a smile raises up on my lips.

"hey.. i'm sorry about the thing back there.." i scratch the back of my neck in muscle memory but corpse just smiles so sweetly. "what exactly happened for you to get into this..."

i take a deep breath. "...mess..?" corpse's reaction.. you could tell that he knows i'm trying my best to resist right now.

instantly, his eyes widen in shook. "w-what?! what happened!?" i furrow my brows in full speed of worry. corpse turns off the tap and dries his hands off with a pastel blue hand towel.

"s-sykkuno.." he quietly yet breathlessly stutters. my head tilts in confusion. "your eyes.. they're red.. oh my god sykkuno! you shouldn't be here! what on earth are you doing?!"

i gulp, understanding where he's coming from. indeed yes that i shouldn't be here but i care about him and want to be there for as well as with him along the pathway that's before us.

my head calmly shakes with my eyes closed, trying my best to resist. "when did you last drink blood sykkuno!?" corpse whisper yells.

probably afraid of the neighbours or anyone being able to hear what he just said.

i concentrate really hard and deeply, trying to find an answer to that out of the blue question.

my eyes open, looking straight through his orbs.

"last week." i say in a very much monotoned vocal. once again, corpse's eyes widen but this time with his hands on his head in worry.

corpse looks around trying to find .. something.

well buddy, theres.. literally nothing to find what you might be going after.

he releases a very.. serious yet slow sigh, not breaking eye contact with the floor. "hey uh.. sykkuno?" his eyes meet with mine as my heart beat increases again.

"mhmm..?" i begin to fidget with my fingers. "you only drink animal ones right?" "yeah, duh why?"

corpse walks closer to me, grabbing something from behind me. "here. i bought a couple of animal blood packets" he smiles innocently.

my eye rolls, grabbing the blood packets off from him. "what the hell happened to you anyway" i aggressively question. "welll..." corpse drags.

"thing is- before you react, hear me out okay?" i nod, getting a little suspicious of him. "yes, the blood is human blood-" "-and you think it's a good idea-"

"woah calm down sykkuno. i said hear me out just .. calm down." he cuts me off. "that's why you reacted terribly from it unlike it being animal blood.. you know why?"

my eyes avert to him from the wall and my head shaken in confusion. "because... toast, rae, lily and i was getting some human blood for you!"

at this point i could hear my heartbeat from everywhere. my head, ears, chest, hands, stomach. every single bit of my body. "where is it"

corpse's eyes widen. "sykkuno.. your eyes are red again oh my god- and it's in your hands."

my eyes widen at the packets in my hands. "heh- i'll be back"

£

"woahhh sykkuno!! you look way less pale now" corpse smiles towards me. "yeah i know, i feel so much better too"

he plants a kiss on my temple as i snuggle into him. "thanks for the blood corpse and i love you" i look up at him with a smile.

"i love you too" corpse kisses my lips.

the whole night it was just us and the moon. everything becomes like a fairytale, felt like it was just corpse and i, feeling like there's no one else in the world.

that's the best feeling out there and i'm in love.

—————

words : 1088

—————

i had no idea where i was going
with this honestly but here x