N I N E

i could hear people shouting. i got so mad i kicked down the door. in the common room there was two boys fighting, draco and mattheo. 

they were shouting, punching, hitting, my name was being called from both of them every so often during there sentances. it was too overwhealming. 

snape was here now, trying to split up the two boys. everything was too much, the world was spinnig, whats wrong with me. 

i screamed. loud. really fucking loud. it wasnt a normal scream. things off the bookshelves fell, the whole room was shaking, what the fuck is wrong with me. 

DRACOS POV

theo let go of me. before he threw another punch, it was like an earthquake. but it was her. i turned and looked at her covering my ears. her hands were at her sides, it was like she had no control.

she looked up at me and mattheo, her eyes were bright green? her hair flowing as if the wind was inside the castle. 

"ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU" she screamed, but it wasnt her normal voice. this is why voldemort wanted her.

as soon as she stopped and everything went back to normal. her body dropped on the floor. everyone was shocked. lorezno looked like he seen a ghost. 

mattheo rushed over to her, so did i. her body looked lifeless. snape, i and theo went back to her room. 

"she has to go to the dark lord." snape said with a firm voice. mattheo agreed, so did i. 

we all aparated to the manor. she was cold really cold.

" what has happened?" the dark lord appeared. scanning the room. 

" she used the power father." mattheo spoke. the dark lord smerked. then moved swiftly towards us. " is this the state it leaves her?" he moved her hair out of her face. 

"yes father" he mumbled. the dark lord lifted her out of his arms and placed her on the table and started doing some enchantment. 

she woke up and took the biggest breath ever.

Y/N POV

where the fuck am i. i scanned the room. dracos eyebrow was cut aswell as his lip. mattheo had a bloody nose. 

i jumped of the table and walked towards the both of them. i slapped them both across the face.

" if you lunatics ever fight over me again, ill hit you harder." i scowled rolling my eyes. voldemort did some weird laugh aswell as snape.

the two boys looked embarssed. i sat down on a chair. " now why are we gathered here.?" i questioned.

"do you not remember?" mattheo looked concerned. 

i shot him a weird look. "no? you two were fighting and i.. blacked out right?" was i correct? mattheo stepped closer. and lay his hand on mine. suddenly it all came back to me.

"woah, i did that?" i looked around the room. "what am i?" i was scared.

voldemort walked towards me. "we dont know darling." i was confused, i realised it would be best if we all go back tovhogwarts. mattheo said he would later, so draco and i apparated together.

"everyone is gonna think im a fucking weirdo." i mutter under my breath, not wanting anyone to hear me, but draco did.

"hey, your a cute weirdo." he smerked. he had a cute smile.

"smile more often, it looks good on you." i walked to my dorm, he walked me to my dorm. 

his eyes looked deep into me, its like, he knew my pain, like he could relate. fuck it. my lips colided against his. i realised what i did and pulled away, " oh my im so sorry i didnt" before i could finish his lips smashed against mine. we pushed through the door. going to my bed. 

he ripped off his shirt, reavling his abs. woah. he continued kissing me, he took off my clothes gradually, "may i princess?" he asked. i nodded yes. 

he took down my skirt, and my panties. he left kisses along my thighs, i let him work his way towards my vagina. he entered two fingers, i slipped out a moan as he did. he smerked he thought it was funny, soon he added mouth. his eyes looking up at me. he was gentle, but rough at the same time.

before i reached my climax. he stood up and took of his belt, tied my hands together, and removed him boxers showing his length. em woah it is huge. maybe 10 or 11 inches. he entered me slowly letting me adjust and then slowly pounded into me, faster each thrust. "you like that?" he grunted. i nodded not being able to say anything. 

"draco im going to-.." i couldnt even make a sentence. "together?" he questioned. and i nodded. and we did, together. he sat beside me. and got dressed. he kissed my forehead and left. i realised theo is going to go crazy if he finds out.

A/N HEYYY GUYSSS THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. also i post daily on instagram, if you guys wanna follow it and stay updated you can!

insta- caylap0tt3r