Accident

(Dream's pov)

I went to Sci since he contact me that he had finished making a cure for my brother.When I arrived,I saw Sci in his lab.He didn't actually seem quite satisfied.It kinda makes me worried.

Dream:Sci!!*waves*I've arrived!!

Sci:O-oh Dream!!You are here!!

Dream:Is there something wrong my friend?

Sci:N-no...not really...it just that I am not really sure about the cure for Nightmare.I mean the positivity.....I'm not sure about it.

Dream:What do you mean?

Sci:I'm not sure about destroying the goop on him.Here I fused the positivity with your two arrows.You can hit him with that but hit one of his tentacles,
first.

Dream:Okay?and?

Sci:If his tentacle turns into dust,don't shoot him.It might KILL him.

Dream:*Shocks*K-kill!!

Sci:I mean the positive energy is posinous to him,right?But don't worry.If the goof just disappear and doesn't turn to dust,I believe we can save him.

Dream:*worries*O-oh....so....we can't actually guarantee his safety....heh?
I hope this works*mummbles*

After getting the arrows, I got back to the base via a portal.Neither Ink nor Blue knows about this.Suddenly I heard an alarm,a huge amount of negative feelings coming from underfell.

Ink:Dream!!You are here!!Good!We have to go Now!!

Dream:*nods*Of course!!

Blue:The magnificant sans is coming to rescue all the monsters!!

(Nightmare's pov)

Today would be a really nice day to fed up some negative emotions.Hahaha......How beautiful?....
Hmmm...well..well..well...Isn't it the stars sanses.They are just going ruined everything.Aren't they?

(Killer's pov)

We don't really want to fight.Dust is already in a realionship with Blue so he wouldn't want to hurt him or his friends.Cross has already left the gang.Nighty don't know about their relationship with the stars but I know he has his doubts about it.That's why we already made a plan to pretend the fight in any upcoming battles.

Nightmare:Oh...Hello.Isn't it the stupid stars?

Ink:Hey!!Watch your mouth,Nightmare!
What? U scared that we r going to destroy your lil fun time?

Nightmare:SHUT UP YOU STUPID SQUID!!NOW Wth are you doing? Attack them!!!

(Dream's pov)

The battle has begun.Evryone is fighting.Dust and Horror is fighting Ink since Dust doesn't wants to fight Blue.And Killer,Nightmare's right hand man is attacking Blue.And the last but not least me and my dear brother ofc.

(Third person pov)

Everyone is fighting their own opponents.Dream actually give a signal to Ink to let Nightmare's guard down.Ink actually doesn't know why but he splashes ink at Nightmare.While Nightmare was distracted.Dream pull out his arrow and hit hit Nightmare.Dream was actually aiming his tantacles but unfortunately Nightmare turns around and the arrow his chest hitting directly into his dark soul.
Normally it wouldn't hurt him that much and he could heal quickly but now the mighty king Nightmare falls onto his knees.Feeling the pain all over his body.

Nightmare:Agh!!W-what did you do DREAM!!

Dream falls onto his knees,as well.Feeling guilty and scared that he might lose his brother.Tears run down onto his cheeks as he shakes in fear.
Everyone was staring at them in shock.

Suddenly Nightmare was coughing
Not goop.But actual Blood from his mouth.

Dream:*shakes*N-no.........*cries*I-I..

Killer:Nightmare!!*runs towards Nightmare*

Nightmare:*breathing heavily**staring at Dream*

Nightmare teleported away alone to the castle.
(N.B.Nightmare's castle has a special barrier so not everyone can teleport there)